hi5 players, hired adjustments

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Give us an example of a player that has invested that much early on in the game in hireds that is maxed out at 1000/1000, simply put we have tried to balance the hi5 players so that at lower levels they are the norm and not an exception.

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Still,it's very possible for this to happen.You've screwed the hi5 players.

3. Zion Sparks

Zion Sparks New Member

Let’s admitted FB player don’t know how to play the game, so they just winging about US HI5 player that kick there you know what and get high level in such short time. This suck big time I am thinking of closing my account, it make no sense now to play.

4. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Come on Atheistic Satanist, we could have done nothing at all like 100% of the other developers on hi5. If you come across a developer that did anything for hi5 players please let us know we would love to hear it.

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Especially since at level 325,you CAN have the max hired.Oh wait,I forgot,this is Kano,and Kano just screws over the hi5 players to favor the FB players.

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

You and Deltan both got it wrong.I'm his cousin.Atheistic refuses to come here after you banned him.

7. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

OK then, well how about any developers that did anything for hi5 players and/or any players at low levels with max mob possibilities aside?

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

You're still missing the point.A player on Facebook OR myspace,can at level 325,have the full 2000 size.Why deny the hi5 players?They spent the $$ so they should have the right to use their points how they wish and not be penalized for it.Not to mention the hi5 players are being attacked more often by the facebook players that don't want them there.You're basically feeding the hi5 players to the facebook players.

9. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Okay correct me if i am wrong. You paid money on hi5 not facebook nor myspace. If kano had not given you a package deal because hi5 dropped you guys not kano. You would have gotten nothing for the years you played. Just like any other game on any social network that goes down the drain. Do you get your money back because the developer is no longer updating his or her games. What Kano did for you guys they did not have to do. When you did receive your packages from kano they told you guys right off the bat there would be adjustments that would probably be made at there discretion they did not keep anything from you. Now i have no issues with any hi5 player actually i have a bunch of you in my captains now. But it seems to be the same ones over and over constantly whining and complaining they deserve this. They deserve that. The only thing you deserved was for hi5 to have been completely honest with you they would be dropping kano games. Kano did nothing wrong. And for the ones who say facebook players are afraid of you hi5 because you have that many captains. Catch up to me in pirate clan. I won't bounty you i won't even counter you. I will just battle you straight constantly and we will see if your 2000 captains really make you such better players. Hired Captains have only have a partial to do with the game. Build up your items your stats and when your ready you will be up there in level and have your hired captains back. And by then if you have not built your player right you will just be another one for people to pick on.

10. We want equality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If we get limits then everyone should too

11. wlee

wlee New Member

lol i like your post is like me telling you to play hi5 when i had my acnt there you would not have a chance to win even if you cryed my dear friend

12. Jon Ward

Like i said either build up and play or leave the game and go find a new one. There are only a select few of hi5 players now who seem that they deserve special treatment. The rest of the hi5 players have dealt with and are building up there respective characters from there games. It's funny all this time you sit here complaining on the forum board tonight you could have leveled up. It does not take long in this game to build up and reach the high levels. Your respective hired guns for your games are still there. And like Kendall said. Show me a player on any of these games excluding hi5 players around 300 to 800 or even 1000 in levels that is fully maxed out on there hired help. There is none. Most have facebook players and maybe a few hired help.

13. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

agreed, so HI5 players bring it on in PC :)

14. wlee

wlee New Member

you know i would be doing levels i only did 30 today to bad i have no more stamina so im here to see all of you guys get mad and talk all you want and you want to know why those players dont max simple they dont know how important that is for the game and if kano want to take more HC its fine i will get them back leveling thats what i build my acnt for to do levels for now :)

15. wlee

wlee New Member

whats your level Linda? just wondering

16. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

my level is 3182 but we have a large pool of players more than myspace and HI5 combined and then some, and they are from low to real high, and I got there without a leveling partner. I have also taken in a large group of low levels recently , even though I am fully crewed and have been for some time.

17. Jon Ward

Again it does not matter if you have the full 2000 cheiftans captains slayers mobs whatver the limit amount is in the respective kano games. You fail to see the big picture wlee. It may have been different over there in hi5 were you need them to win. Here in myspace and facebook you can beat players who are maxed out or close to maxed out. If you allocate your points correctly. If you build up all your weapons mateys ships and the respective names of them for the other games. You do it the right way you would not be complaining about needing the full 2000.

18. wlee

wlee New Member

good job how long you been playing? i was exaited to play over at fb at first now im not so sure even if is a larger pool of players some of them complain to much this is just a game some player always going to do a better job that other we liked or not

19. I also want to say that last week the Guild/syndicates winners were two former guild/syndicates from hi5. I would like that those players to be limit to only 10,000 gp please, becuase it is unfair that the rest of fb players dont know how to do it.

20. wlee

wlee New Member

heheehe im not complaining about that i just think its funny and like i said before my acnt its not build to battle and what i think its funny is that some players from fb think they are so good if so stop complaining to kano

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.