hi5 players, hired adjustments

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris Mend

Chris Mend New Member

When some one posts in a different language, I don't think Kano even bothers going online and using a translator to find out what they are trying to say.

2. Rossi

Rossi New Member

I don't think Kano even bothers to find out what we are trying to say.

3. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

Oh im sure they dont, but if they had a romanian and portuguese moderator im sure more players would use the forum because most of the HI5 players are romanian and portuguese...

4. For Deltan and Kendal!

This is my first post here on Kano forum. i play Mob Wars from almost 3 years now, I apreciate your work for having a nice game but I think what you did with the hi5 players right now is already to much.
    1. You removed all my 381 hireg guns once again, I got 100 hired with the FP gained here on facebook by leveling up, high rollers, bosses, so at least give me back those 100 hired
    2. Is not my fault that there are some facebook players that are playing Mob Wars from 3 years and they only have 100 mobs (this is the cause of high rate killings)
    3. Please aply the rules for all the players without discrimination ( at my level there is some players who are alowd to have 2000 mobs and I only have the right to have 1000 only because I came from hi5)
    4. The present situation is like we get nothing for transfering here even more!(I got 100 hired with the FP gained here on facebook by leveling up, high rollers, bosses, so at least give me back those 100 hired)

Thanks Kano for understending and I hope you will remediate the situation!
    PS - Still waiting for answers

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

it is the weekend and you may not get alot of response from developers till Monday, so just hang on guys,

6. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Dacă utilizaţi Google traduce aceasta nu contează dacă cineva nu poate înţelege o altă limbă de persoane. Se va face pentru tine. Şi se va converti română în engleză. Deci, da, există oameni care pot înţelege şi de a ajuta vorbesc în limba română sau portugheză se va lua doar un raspuns mai mult înapoi în timp ce-l transformă în limbi.

7. Guppy_mx

Guppy_mx New Member

KANO APPS are THIEVES, that´s all...

You have deleted my other post, I was rude but even so the true comments hurt, isn´t it Deltan ??

Delete this one too...

8. Sam01

Sam01 New Member

Dear Rossi,
    You really think these Kano obedience dogs going to answer all our ex-hi5 players questions. Let see.

9. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

lol i appreciate that but it doesnt make any sense :D

10. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

hey Kano!
    This is now the second week a former HI5 syndicate won at daily Gamer Points in LCN.
    Last week the great [XP] crew did it, this week me and my amazing crew from [SP] won it.
    It seems we're dominating that area too, why dont you cap our points to 15.999 so we dont upset the facebook veterans?
    Dont get me wrong old Facebook players, i got nothing but respect for the ones that welcomed us to their mobs.
    Its just Kano's own words, apparently we're stepping on some toes by playing as best as we can...

11. Sam01

Sam01 New Member

Messer Kanogames with their Double Standard.

Dear CEO Kanogames,
    Very blatant from your administrator.
    I am wondering the Double Standard set up by Messer Kanogames. Have you really monitored enough with the ex-hi5 players on Facebook LCN mob Wars?
    You Kano staffs are bias. Look up in the Hired Guns, you mother fuckers even took my 1 and only Hired Gun away supplied by the game, did you idiots also removed that with those existing Facebook players? I doubted so.
    You Kanogames has not integrity, and did you return any of my HG when I leveled up, let me reply for you.. "Fuck you Kano, none of them I see."
    I was fighting with a same level opponent, that shown myself 1000 Mobsters friends VS an enemy 1043 Mobsters friends + HG. Do you Kano mother fuckers thinking that this is a Norm? Or should transferred ex-hi5 players should get lesser advantages in the game. Now your say.

12. Sam01

Sam01 New Member

Seem to be the same with my posts. I can't find them in this forum page. perhaps Deltan and its CEO thought that my conversations are too fucking rude and they deleted them.

13. Sam01

Sam01 New Member

Put it this way, if Messer Kanogames has "Principle", all these in this forum are unnecessary. Please send my this conversation to your Kano CEO.

14. Sam01

Sam01 New Member

looool, no they can't screw hi5 players anymore. Kanogames like this was already banned in hi5.com. So they are screwing WHO?????

15. Sam01

Sam01 New Member

Tons & tons of cheaters, conmen & BOT in myspace. You need not be there, the next time you log in again, you are up 50+++ level. How Kano monitored these situation? You say.
    Lucky for me, I quit hi5 & Myspace.
    Go ask DJ COMATOSE.

16. Sam01

Sam01 New Member

Messier Kanogames, where's your integrity?

This is a big bullshit from Messier Kanogames & its moderator/administrators. Prove to me if I am wrong.

17. Sam01

Sam01 New Member

Dear Deltan,
    Can I send you or Messier Kanogames a court letter to verify Consumer Protection?

18. Animal DeLuna

Animal DeLuna New Member

I'm glad to hear that Radu...because my guild RELAX on viking clan win 3rd consecutive trophy(ex hi5 players)..that's mean the players from bouth games are those that dominates

19. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

I now honestly think that you shouldnt of given us anything to begin with.
    At least that way i wouldnt have to be worried about anything in the game, i wouldnt be worried that now since you took all of hg away (even those bought with fp earned in the game and NOT GIVEN BY YOU!!!)
    I wouldnt have to worry that the next time someone complains to you about us killing them or whatever you will take away my limited weapons.
    And as i promised friday after you took away our hired guns, im killing my entire fight list just to prove that it can be done even if you take everything from us.
    The funny thing is now im getting more xp for killing them and thats on you btw :D

20. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

congratulations, dominate that area of the game in VC and i promise that my syndicate and the [XP] crew will dominate it in LCN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.