hi5 players, hired adjustments

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

yeah we do have alot of whiners lol and some who can be relentless, and there is DRAMA, to be sure, I have been a target more times, than I cared to be, but the upside is I have a strong character now ,cause I was able to get lots of info from successful players , and bide my time and keep my head down , while I worked long and hard on my pirate , and it payed off :) I would say I have been playing seriously for at least a alittle more than a year , approx.

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Not all of us complain wlee. Most of us look for a challenge myself included. You play pirate clan catch up to me. I will duke it out with you day in and day out. I like fighting players. Because if you find a good enough player who knows how to play the game also. It will be a challenge since they will always improve themselves also. Like i said though. Don't get so upset about your hired guns in the repsective games they are still there for you guys you will get them back. A stat is a stat a death is a death. I have been bountied 100 some odd times in one day by a armada because i would not back down from a player. Just enjoy the game laugh and have a good time. You take it seriously then its time to walk away. Let the other ones who lose to you or see you won't give up be the ones who get upset.

3. wlee

wlee New Member

finally somebody that know how to play this game there is always going to be some1 that have a better acnt that you if you know how to play your going to keep going to beat the other player thats how we all start playing good job again Linda

4. wlee

wlee New Member

i almost agree with you Jon 1 im not complaining about my HC i will like you to see my rival list i have so many player that cage me and i do not even bother to attack back there is no point to do that for me lets do something add me to the game if i ever catch up to you we can fight what do u say and yes not all of you complain i have made some good friends here in shore period of time

5. Jon Ward

If you play pirate clan i will gladly add you. Like i said i have many of you hi5 players added. And if and when you do catch up i will be more then glad to battle you always looking for a challenge. And as far as cagers go. Don't worry about them you always pass them and then eventually you will even beat them when they cage you they lose cracks me up on that.

6. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

why thank you, wlee, and cagers Yuck, just players who do not bother to learn the game and take the easy road, does not impress me at all :p

7. Jon Ward

Just put in the request or message who you are so i know my name here is my facebook name. And i am reaper of bounties in pirate clan if you cannot find me on facebook. Look on the leaderboards.

8. wlee

wlee New Member

im not worried about cage thats the way they play and also respect that this is my point no all of us attack and kill fb players check this out Attacks from: 19 attacks in 25 seconds Attacked first: 13 hours ago Last attacked: 13 hours ago this guy only have 100 captains i win when he attack no point to attack him im sure i will kill im but why make him lose xp when he gave xp but if i attack a fb and lose that person would be attacking me no stopping

9. Jon Ward

Lol wait till you get up to the higher levels. You will literally have 1000's of attacks by the same player. Caps are 5000 in the games except zombie slayer if i remember correctly it's way lower in that game. I think less then 100 in that one.

10. wlee

wlee New Member

i cant wait thats what make the game fun hehehehe good night you all by the way Jon you and Linda should run kano you guys help more that this guys lol

11. Jon Ward

Trust me. The Staff here is a bunch of great people. They do there best helping everyone as much as possible as they can. They get overwhelmed sometimes. But in all the companies i have played games on. Kano is by far the best one out there. And i was one of the very first players for mafia wars zynga. And Kano is the way zynga should have stayed. And i do believe Kano cares a heck of a lot more about there players then any other app out there. If they didn't they would have never did what they did so fast after hi5 did you guys that way. Just give them time they are trying to accomodate everyone and its going to be a work in progress until its finished. But like i said your guys stuff is there waiting for you and i have never seen a game were someone right off the bat just stacks themselves full loaded so you will have nothing to worry about that. Get the 1000 facebook players and u should be fine until you get all your hired guns back.

12. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

People need to watch their language. You are not helping your case by swearing at the only people who can help you.

If you can post something in the right manner, don't bother posting because it will be deleted.

13. Animal DeLuna

Animal DeLuna New Member

I wan't to remember you that in hi5 my level was verry big..and for that you give us all that packages,to grow at our lvls again and fast I have FAMILIA (1000)HIRED GUNS (871) but active only MOBS 1160 my lvl is 580...why this thing now?without any msg to know when I get my mobs back again!I remaind you that this packages was a bonus to keep playing your's games...

Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
  14. Sudarshan Hel

Sudarshan Hel New Member

Haha.....(big one)..... I guess we're strong once again..... Dn't try to supress us.... we will come bck strong once again..... The harder you try to keep us down our instincts are enough to make us strong.....!!!!!!! Hope you get something better to do than to bully us!!!!!

15. Animal DeLuna

Animal DeLuna New Member

If you guys keep to do these things,I personally will quit the game,and more and more people will do the same,because is not fair,we know to play verry good, almost 3 years of work on hi5 gives us an advantage over all, because we know the game,tactics___why don't you guys make a 1 on 1 transfer??because FACEBOOK players___WHY YOU adjust our accounts?? bacause FACEBOOK players are complaining___about what???about good and verry workers players???I HAVE 2 WORDS FOR THEM___F..k y.u!!and for the record....YOU KANO GUYS adjust MY account on your platform...I wan't to adjust my account not you....

16. Florea Cristian

Florea Cristian New Member

i have lev 903 Battle Kills: 43 Death Count: 39 i attacking people with my number of capitains ..never with a small clan but i started now to kill everybody on battlefeed. I don`t care if they have only 10 capitains or 1000. What you try to tell us now with that move?!!You take our lev , you take our income,our work of many years,our money now our clan!? What is the next move !? : I can`t attack bounty anymore or i have to big income from my level!? what is the difference beetwin me and other player from Fb that can use all his hired cap with no restriction and i can`t win against him couse you take my cap.away!?

17. Then please quit.

18. I think what you're all forgetting is that it's not work. This is a game. Kano doesn't owe you anything. They were kind enough to do something no other developer did. Offer you a rewards package for all your time invested. As if playing the game itself and having a good time isn't it's own reward.

I have sympathy for what hi5 did to all of you, but Kano had nothing to do with it, and they're doing level best to make things fair for everyone. If it's true that you cannot bring in the maximum hired squad you can have based on your level, that needs to be addressed. And fixed. Other than that, I hope you all understand that you're constant whining isn't helping your cause either with Kano or with us.

19. Sudarshan Hel

Sudarshan Hel New Member

Hi there,
    We know kano doesn't owe us anything n neither do we!!! We're just a bunch of players who have been preyed by hi5......!!!!! But 'whining' you say.... What else can we do.... continue playing the game where we can be sacked anytime for being strong..... Hope u cn keep urself in our shoes n think logically what else can you do then discuss with the developers in the forum!!!!

20. Jackie Burton

Jackie Burton New Member

I have Nooooooooooooooo problem with Hi5 players what I have a problem with is YOU Kano for giving them this unfair advantage!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What about all your loyal long standing players if your giving away freebies you may want to think about us!!! At the moment we think you SUCK big time! AND we want compensation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I personally will not buy another single UN from you and thats that till you sort this OUT!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.