hi5 Adjustments

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Your right on the money :p
    But now after we started Kano banned all who dont play the way Kano intended. And how the F*** are we to know how to play when Kano dont want to give out any rules ?
    Kano dont want to write any rules, because they cant make any that make sense.
    Bottom of the line is; If you spent a lot of money you can do as you please ! By that I mean you can have as many accounts as you can handle.
    if you dont spend any money or only a little the can ban you for what ever reason they like without any explanation.

And Dylan Mcallister. Totally agree Linda I think you guys need to take a step back and be thankful you can still play the game, and to get transfer packages for your troubles. An even better deal, yes you have to start over but you have a HUGE advantage over everybody else that did here on Facebook

Come on Kano ban hi5 player ONLY because they got the package, bet you all hi5 players would rather have started over with nothing compair too what happening now.

2. clubber

clubber Member

Couldn't agree more Thiev. They continuously bashing us (ex hi5 players) with stupid rules on how to play and how to spend our 500-600 days of work on hi5.

3. 1000

1000 Member

someone know if is there any way to refill stamina faster??? I take 2 days to refill my stam.... when I level up, it give me only 55stam per lvl up....

Last edited: May 1, 2012
  4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

@ thieving:

And Dylan Mcallister. Totally agree Linda I think you guys need to take a step back and be thankful you can still play the game, and to get transfer packages for your troubles. An even better deal, yes you have to start over but you have a HUGE advantage over everybody else that did here on Facebook

well I have had games pulled out from under me where I spent money, I know alot that did but I did not go moaning and groaning all over a forum I moved on, maybe you should too , good luck, starting over in these games is starting over, the only ones that could have an advantage are those in your xp range you are in at the moment :) no ones fault you chose HI5 to play on originally :) so take responsibility for that decision and maybe it is a game and their is a big world outside of these games.

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2012
  5. Okay, who do you know that got banned for camping with less than 100 days of play ?

I never heard of anyone before they started to ban former hi5 players for that reason.

And why are daily players that make less than 1 and 2 levels a day, and are on the top of the leaderboards not banned ?

You should stop defending kano's decisions if you can't give a fairly reason for their actions. And get them to answer the tread themselves !

6. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Okay, who do you know that got banned for camping with less than 100 days of play ?

I never heard of anyone before they started to ban former hi5 players for that reason.

And why are daily players that make less than 1 and 2 levels a day, and are on the top of the leaderboards not banned ?

You should stop defending kano's decisions if you can't give a fairly reason for their actions. And get them to answer the tread themselves

You keep coming here and whinning , I do not work for Kano and am not privy to what they decide to do or not do with THEIR game, but as a Player, and IMO you need to grow up and stop trolling here, cause it is getting real old.

7. Hmm did I say you worked for kano. NO i didn't.Try read it again.

And NO it don't get old whinning about what I find unfair actions as long as they don't want to give a reply !

Maybe you should grow up yourself.

If you are tired reading about it, Maybe you should write kano yourself and get them to explain to us why they banned players for camping with so few days of gaming.

8. It's not work. It's a game. And if you consider it work, then maybe you should try doing something else.

9. Yeah, it does. It gets real old.