help kano?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by RjBESTNUB, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RjBESTNUB

RjBESTNUB Member

it has been a week or almost a week and i havent even gotton any feedback messeges back to tell me when my faction bug would be fixed. I play everyday and an active member and i dont even get a messege from anyone. Please help me by atleast sending me a messege back and fixed soon or something. The bug was originally the edit,leave,request buttons all gone in the faction named DETHKLOK in caps. Please help me cause me and my 15 members cause we cant get any more are very impatient players. Thankyou Kano cant wait to here back from u guys. Also this is my final messege im gona ask for help on this subject im pretty sure i sent enough again thanks.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

I remember responding to your message through support. Did you not receive the reply? If you could re-send the message to support then I can take a look at your faction and give you some suggestions.

3. RjBESTNUB

RjBESTNUB Member

ye

yes i will resend my messege to support and idk why i didnt get a reply ill just resend thx for feedback

4. RjBESTNUB

RjBESTNUB Member

Messege Sent

I just sent a messege to Kano Support thankyou will be waiting for the feedback

5. RjBESTNUB

RjBESTNUB Member

kano app reply did not work.

Hello RJ,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. When did the edit button disappear? Are your officers able to see the edit button? If you want to delete the faction then you have to either replace your position as leader with another player or delete all of the members then join a different faction. My reply now. that was kano apps reply. it disapeared about a week ago. had no officers was about to have one but the bug. I deleted all my members and when i tried to join a different faction it said i was already in a faction is their a time limit or something? Why wont it let me join a different faction. Again thankyou for reply.

6. Wonder Woman

Thanks RJ. Will investigate this further and reply to your message through ZS support.

7. RjBESTNUB

RjBESTNUB Member

thanks

Thankyou kano apps and ill be looking at my email for a messege from support thankyou again

8. Wonder Woman

Did you get the message? We figured out what the issue was and it should be working properly now. Let us know if you are still experiencing issues and we can investigate further.

9. RjBESTNUB

RjBESTNUB Member

yes thx

Yes Thx for fixing the problem Kano support the buttons are there and up and working now im just getting my members back ect. again thankyou.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.