Help button on challenges

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by LaScepter, Jan 22, 2015.

1. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Anyone else experiencing the button disappearing after clicking to request help for the arrows ???...mine vanishes and does not post to FB or my VC feed..

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I just tried out VC on FB with the Snowy Hill Calendar and all is working for me. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Perhaps try refreshing the game or restarting your browser. If you continue to have issues please contact support.

3. LaScepter

OK...it may be Chrome ...I have been having issues all around with Chrome over the last 2 weeks...

4. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I stopped using chrome ages ago, way too slow now......avant is a decent browser, very fast

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Just a head's up Demonik that Avant is not on our list of supported browsers so you might encounter some weirdness.

6. LaScepter

Yep it was Chrome....as soon as i went back to Comodo Dragon Browser alls well....

7. Demonik1

haha been usin it for idk how long, only problem ive ever had is every once in a while all the pics and artwork wont load up, refreshing solves that but it doesnt happen often enough to care about

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Pic's using FF suck loading some times in crafting section as well, I just deal with it.

9. Demonik1

ff is almost as bad as chrome, maxthon is another good vc browser...supported or not lol