Health

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mihai, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Mihai

Mihai New Member

Hello. I would like to know something about health. When you have little health you do less damage in battles and gain less xp ? Or if you have much health you do more damage and the xp increases ? The two things seem to be similar only that when you have less health you may use more stamina because of many hits. I saw this happening in boss battles. Is it available also on battles with warriors ?

2. Gavin

Gavin Member

Health does play a factor on the amount of damage you can cause on both normal attacks and boss battles. Usually the higher your health the more damage it can cause. As you stated with low health you inflict less damage to your opponent and can attack more times before they are severely injured.

As for the experienced gained, it usually depends on what level your opponent is and you gain exp based on that. So if you attack a higher level and win you'll get more exp than attacking a lower level opponent. And in boss battles this may differ as more damage would seem to gain more exp.

3. Mihai

Mihai New Member

thank you for your fast response. :)

4. another thing about exp,not only does the level matter,but also how well equipped your opponent is.

im #1 on pirate clan and i get more exp off the #2 and #5 player than the #3 and #4 player because of the size difference and how well equipped they are with the best items.
    not calling #3 and #4 weak by any means.just saying.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2010