[VC] Health refills

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Demonik1, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I think its safe to say you can do away with the health refills for 4 fps, has ANYBODY purposely used fps on health??

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Few times lol.

It'll push your health a little over your max health.

Pretty pointless though unless you have 0 coin and 4fp and really wanna heal.

3. Demonik1

Ahahaha only you tp, I should have guessed it xD but seriously, it's so ridiculously cheap to heal and fps are hard to come by, I don't see any real need for this

4. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Last night on ZS after riding for over 3k attacks I blew through close to 100 billion healing and was taken down because I ran out of money in my vault.

5. Demonik1

yeah i saw that but this is VC im talking about...coin may be hard to come by in ZS but theres tons of it in VC and even if there wasnt, id rather be taken down from bounty then waste fps on a health refill that will be gone in 2 seconds flat

6. Eraser

Eraser Member

I suppose it is just there for the "unlikley" situation. That youy do spend yourself penniless. even tho in vc I think you can turn around and sell properties that you have... still there is a bottom to that too.

It would seem it is just there to ensure that you can continue playing and doing whatever the hell you want as long as you're paying for it.

Edit, It seems a cash refill for 10 un covers that actually... honestly, I wouldnt miss it.

7. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

typo

I agree with Demonik 1, the FPs for health in VC seem totally pointless. I have never used them. Even if you are bountied mercilessly time and time again, one click and you are healed fully. I would not waste precious FPs on health and I am not about to get my wallet out to do so either. It was probably a nice idea at start up when the game was still initially under development that has never been used much. Deep within the bowels of the mighty Kano server there must be some statistics that would reveal whether this feature is a duck or not?