[FB] Health refill on leveling, power attack not showing

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Madman Michael, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Yes you can and I have, but unless you level often and quickly, you can only increase those at a rate of 5 max per level. You can spend all of the sp on attack/defense, but that leaves you omitting stamina and health(which cost money to reload). In my opinion, strength comes from having a balance in all...stamina, health,energy, attack and defense. In other words, you can go high on attack/defense,, but suffer because you don't have the stamina or health to last. Like I said, I've been playing this game almost since the beginning, Joined 1164 days ago.

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Boss blasters are a diff breed and ones account needs to be specifically designed to do it in an effective manner despite the level of a boss.

Not to trash u or your account.....but the 2k clan thing should have been your #1 priority way before you wasted FP on limited items or refills. Very odd that you got your hired clan maxed before your real clan....how long have you played?

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

It all depends on how someone plays their game and what stage of the game they are in, no one way of allocating works for all. For me a "balanced build " is a complete waste of time and makes for a weak overall account.....but thats just my opinion.. Kano has even put i minimum damage/XP requirements in to affect because the better players were figuring out way better/effective builds than balanced builds. Even in the arena which was designed to benefit "balanced builds" we are finding this is anything but true

4. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

So the whole underlying premise of this is that he wants to be able to do the boss all by himself with the boosts all unlocked so he can get max damage. He doesn't want to share the bosses because he gets less experience. But the game itself is about give and take. That's what strategy is. You can't always have it the way you want.

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

So am I to assume you do your own bosses and do not do other players bosses ? That in my opinion is not the best way to do it, I blast thru bosses but, other's not my own, I open a new boss of my own every other day or so and I share mine and they share with me, so I have plenty of loot and rewards to craft, my stam is not the greatest so I buy refills , but working on it , actually am looking to working on attack today as a matter of fact, but with all my loot from bosses my attack is quite adequate but adequate is not my goal lol I have played this game for over 800 days and I go to the most successful players and ask them for adivce, so far no one has steered me wrong, but I do see alot of players going one route and failing miserably .

I am gonna go out on another limb here but is this your boss stats ??

Boss Kills: 923 Bosses Helped: 19,230<<<------- mine and if you are who I think you are your losses are way higher than your wins

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2012
  6. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

IMO the game itself is a very balanced game if all aspects of it are payed attention to and used. there is no one way to build your account that is true, my highest skill point area is defense, as I had not much choice I attract relentless PIA's , but the upside is my strength now, and it allow me to build the other areas up :)

7. Old Salt, you're off the mark here. And Linda, it would be a common courtesy to ask someone if they mind if you post their stats or information on here before you post them.
    I do participate in others' bosses, as do others on mine, when they are the higher level bosses. I do not enlist the assistance of clan/captains/armada when I battle the lower level bosses because when I have #1 it's clear no one wants to waste their time on those lower levels: not enough xp's and bad drops, and #2 It takes me only 10 attacks to defeat them so I don't really need the help. I use those lower bosses either to help level quickly, or to deplete my health when I'm leaving the game.
    You are correct in saying my losses are higher than my wins, there is a good reason for this. When I started this game, I was determined to advance as far as I could with a minimal amount of clan. I did not really start to build my clan until after I hit level 3000. It was a personal challenge. Of course larger clan players would attack me seeing it as an easy victory.(many of those players who did that won't attack me now because they don't win any longer) The vast majority of those losses came during that time, as did my "deaths". If you notice my cage wins are nearly 5 times my cage losses.(and almost equal to my battle losses). This is because I opted to build my load out stronger. I focused on making myself strong before building clan.
    As I stated at the beginning of this thread, I do get the required # of assists for the power attack unlocks. I don't know how I could have been any clearer on what I said, but obviously someone has missed the whole point.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
  8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

we are talking about bosses here and I did not post a link or any info on your level so no one knows who you are, I had a feeling I knew who you were, and I was trying to help you and make a point, as to show you another way to play I posted my boss stats as well, you seemed to be so sure since you have played so long, but I must point out,you really do not know certain things about the game as show in your game play and your stats which I did not post, I will delete you boss stats, but if you continue to play the way you do you will get no where that will benefit you, I might add very few care for cagers who cannot be bothered to attend to all the game has to offer and take a lazy way to play, cages and counters , when one cannot be bothered to get clan, but that is your choice, see ya on the fight board, when ya lose and list me lol Oh and btw we all got what you said about the useless unlocks that do not accumulate from boss to boss, they need to be unlocked with each boss, not sure if you understand that.:)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2012
  9. Linda, don't take offense at what I said, truly, it's just courtesy!
    Who I am should be absolutely clear to all as my forum name is the same as my player name. Obviously I'm not trying to hide anything here. I assure you I do not take the "lazy" way in this game. (And I certainly haven't taken the cheap way either. I have the credit card bills to prove it!) A lower level or smaller clan player has no choice when being attacked by higher level or larger clan players but to use cages. Remember, balance. Also counters are there for a reason. Deterrent. If you would read my previous post completely, you might understand why my stats are where they are. Seems you are criticizing me for the way I chose to play the game because it doesn't fit with the way you play. Sorry, like I said, it was a personal challenge, nothing more. But back to the origin of this thread, Once an unlock has been reached it should stay unlocked, just like it is in adventures, and levels.

I did not say I expect the power attacks to transfer from boss to boss, if that is what you interpreted then let me be clear. One boss, Dino, once you have reached the required number for the unlock, even once you defeat that boss and come back to it when it is available again, that unlock should remain, and the next should be the goal. You have met that plateau(power attack requirements) and now go to the next.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
  10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Counters are useful , just not an excuse for no defense IMO, and why should it stay unlocked because you want to level off your own bosses and want it easy, the game is meant to get harder the higher you go, I don't play your way and am in the same xp range and am much stronger and always will be cause you overlooked a very important aspect of the game, you can buy as many limited items as you can afford and it will never make up for not doing bosses for loot and rewards for crafting and you will level yourself to a place where you will be chew food for those that are already there, but hey if that is what you want, go for it, but those unlocked power attacks, you give them too much importance much too much, but I guess you will see that one day, or maybe not, good luck in your journey, oh and btw I heard a rumor of an alt, hope that is not true :)

11. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

I don't think I'm off the mark at all, from what you have said in this thread in your posts. You don't like sharing bosses because it lowers the amount of experience you get out of it. Judging from your stats you have done a ton of your own bosses but barely assisted others with theirs. You want those unlocked power attacks to stay unlocked so you can do your bosses on your own. That is not going to happen. As I said this is a game of strategy. You have to give something to get something most of the time. Your choice. And as another poster said, you can always keep putting stat points into attack and health if you do not want to share out your bosses and achieve the power attack unlock. But in my opinion the boss power unlocks should not be kept open once you achieve them on only one boss. It should be kept as it is. Why would most pirates want to share their bosses if they have all the power unlocks opened already? If you want that power attack, you have to share.

12. ben

ben Active Member

you got it ...it all so holds your game up...

i had a lot of players message me to kill there bosses for the could get the rewards faster and move on...

13. Ben can join your group please