[Other] health damage overhaul

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by polishpimp, Mar 28, 2012.

1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

The current system of basing the health damage for attacks and slaps seriously blows as it negates much if not all of the hard work and time a player puts into building a stronger account. The current system bases the health damage received off of the lesser of the 2 players health.

I Think the health damage result should be direct result of the attackers attack strength vs the opponents Defensive numbers. This would be a much more accurate result and reflect and actually reward a player for strengthening ones account. We should not be rewarding players for having low health. If there are 2 accounts of similar level, clan weapons, warriors and skill point allocation except for the fact that 1 player put more into health while the other put more into energy....does it make sense that i would do more damage to the player with more health? Why would the weaker and unhealthier opponent be able to withstand more from the same attacker vs a player who is stronger and healthier? This makes no sense in game or in life.

2. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

I can already see them crying "bully" if this would get done lol
    Personally i like it, you got my vote.

3. coolestcool

coolestcool Member

This is one of the last changes if not last I expect to see in any of the games. Really, you don't mean it. High health clearly has its own advantage over lower health.
    More damage dealt per attack to bosses hence less stamina required.
    Higher chance of surviving attacks especially punches.
    As for punches, 5 punches from high health player/s on a lower one can get the kill but in the reverse case, 10 may not even be enough. Are these advantages not more than enough?
    I get your idea but making such a change will do nothing but kill the game. It will only favour the minority.

4. Your idea makes sense, but I think it's too late now to make that change. Besides, this isn't real life, this is a game.

5. coolestcool

coolestcool Member

With this idea, it is possible to kill a stronger opponent. For example, Mr A with max health of 20000 attacks Mr B with max health 10000 dealing 2500 damage while receiving 3500 damage. Clearly Mr B is stronger but can be killed easily all because his max health is low.