health button Freezes during battle n steals 4 UN~!!

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by baha, Oct 6, 2010.

1. baha

baha Member

2 times I have tried to ride the HL but both times when I needed to up my health, the button would not activate~!! instead i get the "Full health for 4un" invite coming up and when I can finally get to try to get back to upping my health I'm DEAD!~ its just not a good setup~! u should be able to gain health AT the HEALTH button and only if u need to use the UN then that should open up below the bar NOT both on the same bar~! I lost 4 un on that ploy earlier (please refund) and not amused~!!!

2. alka

alka Banned

I mentioned the issue with clicking health only to open a pop up. The dev's stated in that thread that they are looking into a one click heal.
    As for both heal and buy health being on same location of screen, I agree, it's not a very good design.

3. Tizme

Tizme Member

I also agree that the UN heal should be in a different place to the cash heal.
    It is great that the collect reward button on bosses is the same place as the attack button, so one too many clicks and hey, you've already collected your lewtz without thinking about it. This is good, but spending valuable UN points when you don't intend to is most definitely not a good thing!

I would say it should be cash on the left, and UN on the right. As sometimes when the page reloads it jumps up closer to the top of the screen, and if they were above each other an accidental click might still be possible. But with left and right buttons, players could keep their cursor to the left of the screen when going to heal to avoid accidental misclicks.

I am no stranger to these accidental misclicks. These have cost me over 40 reward points in another game by thinking i clicked to buy the special crate, when i was really just scrolling with my trusty cr@ptop touchpad :mad:

One click heals sounds like the stuff of dreams btw! This 'top has a rather too regular habit of freezing and just those two clicks could take minutes. Like Baha said, by the time i am actually able to heal i am already dead. Woot?

4. Jay Shinigami

Jay Shinigami Member

It happened to me once proper waste of un credits at least it won't happen again under the new system