[FB] Healing Link issue

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Josh Raptor Popchoke, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I am sure it is. I get into a fight with another player and as I fight them, I notice my health is drastically decreasing, signaling I am being hit by another player, so I decide to click the heal icon when it says I am at low health and every time I do, I get booted back to the main screen. So not sure if it's a bug in the code or what, but should this even be happening?

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for the report Josh, that's certainly a new one. What browser/OS are you using? Additionally, have you tried clearing your browser's cache?

3. I am currently running Google Chrome and uploading 2 pictures. One of the link, and one upon clicking on the link healinglinkissue.jpg healinglinkissue1.jpg

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks Josh, I'll pass this one along to the team and get them to take a look!

5. sspunk

sspunk New Member

I have having the same trouble with this problem. REBOOTS, not once at a time but ALWAYS TWICE ! Happens when I accept gifts and sometimes just for no reason, when IT feels like it.
    This is also happening in Pirates & Vikings. Same trouble.
    Also whenever I hit the heal function in the game it automatically reboots the game.
    I do NOT think this is an individual problem, but something to do with whatever changes you have made to the 'core' system somewhere in the last few months. Since it seems like just about the only differences between the games are their names, I assume that they all use the same system ? ps The 'heal' key under the health does work without rebooting.
    I run with a eMachine with 2 gig on board, (granted it is 'cramped' and needs more memory) under Windows 7 and Google Chrome Browser. THANKS , though for some fun games to help this person out on cold winters nights !