haveing a issue with a player

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Bad attitude, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Bad attitude

Bad attitude Member

this guy keeps hitlisting people at random and has no respect for other people or does give up
    from what i know of other friends and people this guy causes problems and is stalking a female member in the synicate i am in

might be a good idea to change the hit listing to like 2 or 3 a day this is getting really bad please do something about this
    player alot of people are getting fed up with his harassment

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2011
  2. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

this is too funny...quit cryin...LOL

stalking a female member in ur syn???

that dude is VERY cheap AND dies a million times a day and ur cryin about HIM...

join another syn AND learn how to play the game, it will save u the embarrassment from these types of responses later on in the game

3. well first off

its against forum rules to post names of players

stalking in game i assume you mean

nothing wrong with that

all strategy

get higher up mob to take care of it

set rigs

if the hitlist ever gets limited

i know for fact it would raise even more negativity than the reset skillpoints suggestion is

4. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

actually if the hitlist ever got limited, it would end the game (at least for me) as i know there would be no reason for me to spend numerous hours of my life on something catered to cry babies

5. as would alot of players

6. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

or weezy, is it the fact that actuaqlly youmight run into someone that can beat you or give you a run for your money without the hitlists. or is it possible that you might be one of them thatuses the hitlists too also to do the same thing. makes someof us wonder who's actually the cry baby would be if you ran off and quit playing just becuz there would be no hitlists