Half Refills

Discussion in 'Ideas not being Considered' started by RAGM, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

lmao....balance issues? Can we please get a bit more explanation on this? So the player that has 2 k stam only had 1k stam they were turning the game into a tilt a whirl? So when the player that has 5k stam uses their daily boost and it only partial;ly fills their stam....the game spirals out of control? How about the daily rewards....does the game get further out of balance depending on what day and percentage we collect, day 1 5% outta whack etc etc etc

2. slave

slave Member

im confused by this -
    every day i get a stamina boost that is equal to 50 percent of a full stam refill
    every day i get a daily boost and on the seventh day i get a boost equal to 50 percent
    i dont understand why im not getting 100 percent on either of these when the energy rewards are ata a full 100 percent
    and the energy pts are 1/2 the cost of a stam pt, so its a double whammy, i pay twice as much for a stam pt and get half as much for a reward, and now your having balance issues at putting in the market place a feature that would be the same thing as what you give us each day and on the seventh day....

check your logic please
    and fix the stamina rewards, im tired of knowing energy players are getting four times what im getting.....every day, day in and day out

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

actually the stamina boost is 75% of your max stamina and they give less stamina than energy cause stamina has a much bigger effect than energy does....they were NO boosts before lol im happy we got what we have

4. Toker

Toker Member

I think You only get the full 100 percent if you let it be a random daily reward, but if you exclusivly choose Energy or Just Stamina then 50 percent is the max you can get. Just a speculation though as In Ive never tried a Week of just Energy

5. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Quick update on this: I've asked for some clarification on the balance issues, and will post that clarification tomorrow.

6. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Players receive a number of free boosts and rewards, as well as free Favor points for levelling and certain achievements, and we have structured these in a way that offer refills cost 10 favor points.

We always appreciate your suggestions for ways you feel the games could be improved, however this idea is unfortunately not something that we will implement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.