Hacked game

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ParashuramaBloodAxeLegend, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Hi Kano

I have some players complain that they never attack/axe slap or bounty some high level players
    and they get attacked from 2000 levels down..
    And i ask them to look in rivals help and they say
    that player 2000 level higher have 6 attacks and player who complain have 0 attacks ..

I know its sounds funny but it happen to my self also like two times ..
    and there was time when that happen a lot of other players from one player lol

I talk to some one who do acct security for old =MobWars on Facebook
    and that person told me that there is program and all you need is Myspace/Facebook id/url
    And they enter with some code and they can go to players game and do what they want with it ..!!
    So i ask him how to stop this
    and his said that Developers can add Password for each game..
    that way hacker will need to add password for each try and thats were hacking will stop ..

For example i go to myspace log in my acct and use myspace email .. topics ... music .. IM chat ..
    and when i click top play Viking Clan i will need enter other password to play game ..

I know so many will not like that ..
    so Developers can add option in game profile some like >> activate password or deactivate password
    so player who didnt activate password will click on game apps and play game
    and player who activate password will have to enter password every time his wants to play game apps
    Or one day you wake up and all empire is sold :D

more safety make better game ;)

Thanks Jack

2. Thats a Great suggestion Para!!! I think some of that stuff goes on and the developers need to protect the game and us the players from people like that. Good Thing you thought of that Para!!

3. Eddie

Eddie Member

"I know its sounds funny but it happen to my self also like two times .. " On your other accounts? lol

I'd like to hear what the devs have to say about this, but to be honest it sounds bogus to me.

4. other accounts? any more specific info .. what you try to say Eddie?
    and welcome back to game Eddie how is it that you delete myspace acct and than you got new picture up and attacks back some one ? .. so all about delete myspace acct talk just drama talk :D

''sounds bogus'' ..Yes its good to have password option in game so we be safe from bogus person hehe

5. Eddie

Eddie Member

I hacked? :p

6. i never said you hacked lol read first comment and you will see im talking about better security option for some players who feel hacked !!! but you just come in and a causing me of 2nd acct abuse ?! Eddie@ how about keep forum clean and if you have any problems contact here http://kanoapps.com/index.php/contact

7. Eddie

Eddie Member

Para, I was being humorous in my last post lol

8. i was talking about your first post ..

hi Eddie i see you old acct and new acct the same stats and the same level lol..
    so what happen about quit game talk ?

9. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

welcome back Eddie glad to see you again. Para if you spent as much time worring about your game as you do everyone elses then you wouldnt have time to care what everyone else does thank you

10. Eddie

Eddie Member

Para you will soon see why ;)

11. larry its public forum and im not worried .. as you know Eddie posted in public that his quit game and i ask what happen .. is that 2 much for you larry :D

12. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

yes para , a password might be a good idea . i keep having bounty traps disappear . always the same people .the same people that some suspect of hacking kano's servers . if they can delete those what else might they be capable of .

13. Eddie

Eddie Member

Hey Gene,

I feel like I should confess to you. I hacked the Kano server, got my old account back and now I continue my legacy. Btw kano cant read my posts, I put my posts on invisible for them ;)

14. Allen Sumaran

Allen Sumaran Member

I agree Para. I would also like to see more security in the game. A separate password would be nice. Maybe Kano could network them so that you would only need 1 password for all the games.

15. Eddie

Eddie Member

Now that defeats the whole purpose of the paranoia...

16. Hated

Hated Member

just seen thread and thought many of you will feem much safer knowing facebook has finaly seen all there flaws and have moved to "https" wich will kill sniffers getting to your accounts.

http://developers.facebook.com/blog/

ps, it would be great to see kano move there servers to a https.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  17. Allen Sumaran

Allen Sumaran Member

LOL. Yeah I know Eddie, but we can't please everyone now can we? Welcome back btw.