[VC] Guild Wars - Feed showing events

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by koo22, Nov 16, 2015.

1. koo22

koo22 Member

I've noticed in the past few guild wars the right side feed where it shows attacks outgoing and incoming has an issue where after a few minutes, the "incoming" attacks....the ones listed in orange, disappear and you can't refer to them any more. Why does this happen, you want to know who has attacked you, and when, should you need to refer back. ??

JADES likes this.
  2. CazG

CazG Member

I've found this to only disappear if you retaliate and attack your attacker. The "incoming" becomes outgoing.

JADES likes this.
  3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Correct, well it's if "anyone in guild" attack's changes the feed.

It is a good question koo22, if this was meant by design or not.

4. koo22

koo22 Member

I think it happens when you don't retaliate, as well. Once we had a lot of attacks when no one was around, and when I went to look for it in the feed, it was nowhere.

5. Cisco

Cisco Member

It would be nice if in the feed in wars the incoming attacks didn't disappear if that guild/armada is hit back. This would make the progress of the war easier to follow.

koo22 likes this.
  6. Cisco

Cisco Member

Another thing that would be useful is if your saved list in GW was ranked according to the guilds health. This would make targeting guild types easier.

7. Cisco

Cisco Member

It would indeed, if it was by design then why is it that way? If not it would be good to change it if possible.