[VC] Guild Wars achievements and personal stats

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Demonik1, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

well the guild wars appear to be a success and here to stay, so, i say its time for achievemnets, stat tracking for individuals, maybe even some leaderboard recognition?

2. Demonik1

great idea demonik, 10 from me!

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

10 starz here, might I add "highlight or change color font the Guild War tab when in progress." Make it obvious, I'm not only one that forgets about it over the period of time.

[​IMG]

4. Demonik1

really? nobody else has any thoughts on this??

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Achievements eh? An intriguing notion. ;)

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I have not voted, but my view on this is similar to achievements for the arenas and the release of cities as "new content." Since this will not benefit the majority of the player base or encourage more active participation, I don't see why they should be added. Of course, if they do add achievements, stat tracking, et al., for the bi-weekly wars (not war mode, which is something totally different), it won't hurt anything, it's just that most players will not benefit from it.

7. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

LOL, I am sure they are tracking the stats for individuals starting from the first Guild War, just like they did with the Arena, but they still waiting for something to add achievements ;)