Google Chrome Removing Unity Web Player Support

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Apr 23, 2015.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

dont think this goes against forum rules but if it does ill remove post and just have you guys PM me to know how to eneble it again-

i am starting to hate chrome in short dont see any reason whatso ever for them to do this to their users it will only hurt their customer base and people using chrome so many will leave and the amount of chromebooks sold/returned i can see getting completely inverted unless they offer an alternative for unity so we can all play our unity games known about this for a while

chrome will be completely removing unity support in a couple months but if you want to continue using unity in chrome until they completely ban it do this-

type this into the url:
    chrome://flags/#enable-npapi

after the page loads the setting that you need to eneble will be highlighted click eneble and restart chrome then unity will work again... for now until their next update that will completely ban it

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

If you read up Neil, KANO does not use UNITY, so your problem is what? It's only few FB games, not a KANO forum issue.

3. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

trust me if you actually play games on the internet youll realise that more often then not they use unity... well at least now they do and ya i know theey dont use unity, read what i was saying and you should understand i was just stating my opinion and helping the people who play UNITY GAMES telling then how to fix the problem temporarily til google perm bans unity in a couple months.

4. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

Good that im not playing any unity games, the worst r those unity idle games on Kong, u start there for a few mins and if u dont pay attention u r playing that for the whole day, makes no sense at all.