Goodbye Wonder Woman, Hello Wonder Bread!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Mar 29, 2012.

1. LadyPaula

LadyPaula New Member

Good Luck Cara - we will miss u :) hmmmm so now i see who reaper is - LOL *still going to pick on him - as long as I can get away with it :) - never said i wasn't a brat :)*

2. Thanks for healing so I could give you a send off :) . Thanks for the help when I needed it. Hopefully you train your replacement to be half as good as you were.

3. Angels Kiss

Angels Kiss Member

awww, all the best Cara. You were great and will not be forgotten :) :)
    Wonder Bread, I really hope you are not going to loaf around, sitting on your buns, being half baked. You have some big shoes to fill.
    Let's roll :)

4. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

Now who am I gonna beat on from Kano?...You better be ready if I find you Wonder Bread...I don't play nice with others just FYI...Other Kano Admins/Moderators w/e . Are scared, which is fine, I would be too ;)

I'll be least expecting a punch or a hit list...few attacks never hurt anyone muwahahaha. I love destroying the Kano faction :cool:

But, its all in good fun.

Just keep eye out for the L1.

5. Its a very late post for me, Since im working and busy most times dont get on as much on here. The very best of luck to you Cara. I've went through many messages to you over the months over different things. You've been the Rock behind Kano and have taken care of Business for Kano from the beginning.. Good luck in your Future Endeavors and you definately will be missed..

Thank you for always trying to do the right things and make this game the very best possible.

Best of Luck always.

Johnny