Goodbye Wonder Woman, Hello Wonder Bread!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Deltan

Deltan Member

Players and Fans,
    It is with great sadness that I must announce the departure of Cara "Wonder Woman", KANO's lone support representative. Since January 2010 Cara has been an incredible asset to the KANO team, our players and community. I don't think this decision was made lightly by Cara. She genuinely loves the community and helping others. Recently a great opportunity was presented to her, naturally loving a good challenge she accepted. I'll leave it to her to share any details, but not to worry it's not with a competitor, it's in another industry entirely. She will be missed by all of us here, congrats and good luck in your new role Cara, you will always be welcome in our community.

Never fear though, Cara has been busy putting her replacement through his paces and giving him all the tools and know how he needs to help our loyal players and fans. Please welcome Dan "Wonder Bread" Erickson to KANO/APPS and the community! I'll let Dan introduce himself in this thread, but he comes to us with a customer support background, some fine copyrighting skills and is a pen & paper/board gamer! Dan will be working in house (Cara was remote). He and I are now a team! We'll be doing our best to continue pushing the new mantra and a new era of support and community for KANO/APPS. We are in alignment on our goals of increasing transparency, putting in the right channels to give players a voice, and continue to support all our loyal players to the best of our abilities.

To give Cara a proper farewell, we'll be de-clanning her in all the games and hitlisting her for a 30 minute period starting on Tuesday April 3 through Friday April 6. One game per day! Schedule and times to be announced early next week, stay tuned!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  2. kayjay

kayjay Guest

sorry to see you go cara you will be missed :(

3. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Good Luck

Best of Luck Cara!

4. I love this idea.

5. Susan Patrick

Susan Patrick Member

Good luck Cara :D

6. AssassinoAnonimo

AssassinoAnonimo New Member

Awh... good luck Cara, I'll miss you... :( check in every now and again with me if you want, drop me an email or something, I always thought you were really cool :)

As for this Dan Wonder Bread... I want his FB LCN link... as soon as possible :)

7. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Best of luck on your next adventure Cara. :)

8. Lil Jonny

Lil Jonny Member

Faire-well and good-luck in your new job Cara you will be missed :( Saying that... i'll be enjoying the ass-whooping next week! :cool:

9. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Don't be a stranger come back every now and then and play kano games with us. We need someone to pistol whip and bounty. And i need that invisible plane to hide in from those higher ups when i take them off the bounty boards.

10. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

Oh! So sad to hear this, Cara! Cara! Cara! I will miss you. Best of luck in your new venture! Love, Kim

11. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Cara :( I will miss you greatly , thank you for all the help you have given me and for the always professional manner , I am sad to see you leave us, But I of course wish you every happiness :)

12. sorry to see u go Cara all the very best to u in your new job we will miss u very much take care

13. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Thanks for listening to us in Rockin' and always being ready to help. Good luck in your new venture. Missing you already.

14. PaganWench

PaganWench Active Member

Cara has exceptional CSR skills - I hope her new job gives her the opportunity to employ them. I've seen her go into Forums and handle ugly situations with true grace and great tact. Wherever she's going, they're fortunate to be getting such a talented lady. I'll really miss her and I have no intention of joining any hitlisting "festivities". Maybe she plans to keep playing Pirate Clan and I see no reason to be a part of damaging her profile stats on her way out of Kano Apps employment.

15. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

gonna miss Cara so much,had alot of fun with wonder women
    really sad to see her go but i wish her all he best
    raises his glass and drinks a farewell toast all the best Cara
    you were brilliant fun

16. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Thank you everyone for your posts. I have had a wonderful time getting to know the great players in the Kano/Apps Community and helping you out with your game needs or giving out the occasional punch :) I will check in once in a while and am excited to participate in the Cara Farewell "Listing" Party.

Dan aka Wonder Bread ( I laugh every time I read his name) is a great addition to the Kano/Apps Support team. While he maybe new to Kano he is not new to support. I know that you will all show him the same respect that you have shown me over the past few years.

Good luck to you all, where ever the road may take you.

17. Good Luck Cara and Thank You for All Your Help

18. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Dan aka Wonder Bread ( I laugh every time I read his name)

i hope he wont go stale (kingly joke)
    we shall punch him like we did you hes gonna be toast (the king is on a joke roll)

19. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

CARA NOOOOOOOO........DONT LEAVE!!!! U r/were KANO best employee....u treated people with respect and always kept your cool unlike most the others, with u we always knew we getting the straight scoop and not a bunch of generic party line BS thrown in to avoid the actual point or question at hand. This is a huge loss for Kano and its players and u will be sorely missed .

With all that crap aside Cara...TYVM for all your time and efforts. I know Ive given ya more than a few fits and hopefully a few chuckles. along the way as u have for me. I for one will miss u but truly wish the very best that life has to offer for both u and yours. Good luck!

20. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Cara...

Good Luck in your new adventure..thank you for having the patients of a saint with the VC crews...lol..your rapid responses were impressive...thank you !