[ZS] giving $

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Cameron Dollinger, Mar 26, 2012.

1. I think you should be able to gift cash$

like $10,000,000 cash per day but it takes away your $$$
    and you dont have to spend that much like instead of giving that much $ i might give like $5 dollars LOL:eek:
    Max can give: 5 people every 12 hours

Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
  2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

It would be abused. That's pretty much what most people agreed on when it's been brought up before.

People would start sending cash to one account (an alt).

It would be nice if maybe you could send new players a little something to help them get up off their feet.

3. yea like people level 100 or below you can send cash 2

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Then you'd have the problem of older players crying because they never got a helping hand when they first started.

In ZS i don't think you really need the cash help because you can only buy 1 of each property, and it's not hard to make that kind of cash.

So the extra cash would go towards the vault achievements and you should have to get those on your own.

Guess im on the fence :p It would be nice for new players but unfair to older players.

5. then just let all the players have the $$$

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

If this idea were around from the beginning,I could see it.But it wasn't,sorry but I don't see this one going anywhere.

7. Maler

Maler Member

i don't like it. can you imagine the abuse ? 1 star

8. harmony

harmony New Member

i like this idea but there would have to be some sorta limtations on how much u can gift a day and on how many players u can gif cash to. but this is a good suggestion

9. 10 Stars from me, if it is limited and used properly for the lower levels then I cannot see a problem with this :)