Gifting is not working

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by The Lion OG, Mar 23, 2011.

1. The Lion OG

The Lion OG Member

I've tried to send gift and it lets me get as far as the "send this gift" screen but it won't actually process it.

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

We have received a few messages earlier today from players on MySpace that are experiencing issue with sending gifts. Are you still experiencing these issues? There are some things that you can try: try logging out of MySpace and clearing the cache of your internet browser as it will force a re-download of scripts, try updating your current browser, try using a different browser and try updating your Java. Hope this helps.

3. Angel

Angel Member

I have the same issue with the gifts. Yesterday I deleted all the cookies and after that, the gifting worked a short time, but now it doesnt work anymore. And it is just in Zombie Slayer, the other apps are fine

4. I had this issue until I signed into Myspace in a different tab, now I am able to gift... I get an error message from myspace but the KANO portion goes through as though the gift was sent.

5. Angel

Angel Member

this happens to me sometimes in Pirate Clan but i dont care if the gifts run through, but in ZS it doenst send them and I dont want to delete the cookies every day

6. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Weird, sounds like it is an issue with the Request pop-up that we trigger MySpace to launch.

Has it gotten any better, or just consistently not working.

7. Angel

Angel Member

not working, even after deleting the cookies again :(

8. Angel

Angel Member

I am still not able to send gifts.
    Also the "add to squad"- button is not working in peoples profile

9. Angel

Angel Member

is there any chance, that this problem will be solved one day? :(
    I have the same issue with Pirate Clan

10. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

This is an issue with MySpace. We hope that they will get it sorted out.