[VC] Gifting circle

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Demonik1, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I dont know if this idea has been brought up before or not and i dont have the time or patience to check. How about a gifting circle that you can add at least 50 people to and a send the #1 wishlist gift to all of them link with one or 2 clicks? i have a ton of people that send me gifts daily and due to a lack of time i am unable to gift them all back. on average i can only gift back maybe 10 a day if im lucky and the way we can send multiple gifts now just plain sucks...i have well over 3k friends that have played or still play VC and it doesnt show their VC name, it shows their display name and 9 times outta 10 i have no idea who im gifting when i do it that way and im positive im not the only one with this problem.

2. Toker

Toker Member

I like this idea because i am lazy. I have the same 50 or so people send me gifts everyday and it would be nice to be able to quicksend to them instead of this 3 click crap i go through now. 10 from me.

3. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

There is a faster way to gifting than at first appears. If you individually accept a gift and return a gift that is the slowest way. It is faster if you accept all gifts with the accept all button but then it is really slow to gift everyone after that. The fastest way I have found - and it only takes me less than a minute to gift say, 50 peeps, is as follows. If you start at the top of your gift list, when you accept a gift the list moves down and misaligns with your cursor meaning you have to move your cursor and waste time. If you scroll to the very bottom of your list and accept the last gift, when the list moves down as it realigns itself it is now below your cursor. All you do is just move up a little to accept the next gift. When you get to the top of the page scroll it down and do it again, takes about 10 - 15 seconds to do this for 50 peeps. Then to send gifts start at the top of the list and send your first one. The box appears to acknowledge you have sent a gift. DO NOT WASTE TIME CLICKING IT. The list has moved up and the next send gift is already under your cursor. All you do is click again. The extra box that acknowledges your gift just changes to the next person. You can accept and gift about 50 or so people in under one minute like this. There are only two things that may slow you down. Some gifts are slightly misaligned to the right. Some gifts call up the gift list and you have to specifically send someone a gift and clear that gift away. Even with those two things you can still gift to about 50 peeps in under one minute. Hope this helps :D

4. Demonik1

It may be that fast on your pc but not mine and that only really works that well if you received 50 gifts when you want to send that many. My idea would save a lot of people a lot of time AND get you more gifts on a daily basis

5. Demonik1

wait, are you talkin about MSVC or FBVC? cause on fb its way faster than on myspace...on mysoace after you click send another window loads that says send, which you can just close without clicking send and the gift sends anyway, so it takes a lot longer

6. Toker

Toker Member

Ya thats the Three Click Crap I was Talking about

7. Demonik1

yeah, its totally pointless....why have another window load up to click send when it sends whether you click it or just close it out?? stupid

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

10 Starz gifting is a chore, and get every notification as well on FB page that won't clear unless hit different tabs as well. I collect then hit FB page to search around what others up 2 guess what? I see got a gift and already collected it! I'm sure know what I mean LOL

9. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I was talking FB so don't know how it plays on MS. I went to a friends house who is in my guild and he was laboriously clicking everything that appeared and it took forever to give and receive his gifts. I got frustrated with him and for him as I do it in seconds compared to the time that he takes. Basically you don't need to click all boxes as you can override them but the gifts are still sent because it says so on the screen. You have to experiment with different ways and find one that works best for you. I am happy with the very speedy way that I can receive and send gifts.

10. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

10 stars. Anything to make gifting easier would be great

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?8897-Gifting-Famila&highlight=GIFTING

http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?8026-Mass-gift-and-Inner-Circle-sends&highlight=GIFTING

http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?6217-Gifting.&highlight=GIFTING

http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?9494-Sendig-gifts-Snafu&highlight=GIFTS

Few links that I found on gifting but why can we mass collect them but not send them the same way? 2-4 clicks instead of possibility of (collect 1 gift, send gift, close tab repeat X's 100=300 clicks) anyone who blacksmiths know they need to send gifts back or wont get any in return after a point in time LOL

12. Demonik1

great point matt and thats basically the whole point behind this idea, you need to send gifts to get them...im lucky enough to have an awesome clan that sends me gifts daily whether i send them or not and since i cant always gift back, i send them good bosses or huge one hit bounty kills whenever i can...but even with that small core of daily gifters i could be getting so much more if i was able to send more faster

13. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

When we were limited to 50 gifts per day I regularly hit the ceiling. When it was upped to 100 per day I found that was a great improvement. I can only reiterate that it takes me a few seconds to receive and send dozens of gifts so I cannot see the need. However, if other peeps find a need for quicker gifting then I will support that for them. I'll give this a 10 for all of you, my friends, and hope it helps KANO see and take action ;-)

14. Demonik1

frye......frye.......frye.......