[All] Gift to your Friend/clan- Hired chieftains/guns. .. etc

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by ParashuramaBloodAxeLegend, Dec 4, 2013.

1. will be nice to buy Hired member/s and send to your clan member as a gift ...
    for example in Viking Clan for 3 Favor points you could send 1 hired chieftain to your clan or friend ..
    in Mob wars and Pirate clan 5 Points will be 1 hired gun ..

also will be good to win some hired guns/chieftains in battle arena as battle drop and also in guild wars ..
    im just thinking about more easy way to help new players and players that have no paypal or run out of free offers :eek:
    please give us feedback :cool:

2. ben

ben Active Member

all i have to say is it would be alt city ... there for that 1 star ...

3. what alts? kano fixed that problem .. or if you have any proof to support your say please speak up ;)

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Agree with Ben,alts and sharing of accounts has not ended it is always an ongoing battle for with cheats

5. how do you know? tell me more

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Wanna buy clan for others? There is already a option.

[​IMG]

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Seriously if you think there are no alts, or players sharing accounts, among other ways of cheating, you have to be joking, that is the funniest thing I have heard lately.

8. i have played long time and watch lots changes here -and i know that there was alts and shared accts and also i know that over 500 accts got frozen lmao and also i see a huge deference after kano alt catching ...
    but one think i dont understand that some players still talk about that alts are so real with no any proof and if i ask You to tell me more you call me joker hehehehe come on Linda u can do better than that :)

9. hey im not talking about clan but hired ones :) bump

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Just saw a cheat get banned today ,in fact in PC :) another one was banned two weeks ago, besides people who use alts or someones account that is not theirs, and get reported are usually gone fast, real fast, but that does not mean they do not try again, They do.

11. ben

ben Active Member

12. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

gave this a 1, id give it a zero if i could....it would be alt city, sure the alts would get banned eventually but not before someone used them for all they could and then it would be on to the next one

13. thx For feedback - its true that some players will keep try harder to cheat and kano will make game more perfect :)

ok Linda, Demonik and Ben say that some will make alts to send FB from alts to main acct .. ok i understand that but if player who is level 2000+ or lets say 4000+ can only send hired guns to his friend than its different story .. i dont think some one could build and alt acct level 2000 and not get frozen .. think about it :)

14. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I know many higher level players who cheat , use other peoples accounts, buy other peoples accounts, make alts to bounty people with or use it to kill themselves on traps, and for other nefarious reasons, I star, it I could give it less , I would, I DO understand where you are coming from, but human nature being what it is this idea just opens the door to abuse big time. I get tired of dealing with players alts , or using their sisters/brother/mothers FB account to make another game account, my time reporting people is at an all time high, I would rather spend my time playing the games.

15. i agree with you Linda .. i guess this idea go down to toilet lmao