gift giving

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by kdenbrok, Feb 15, 2011.

1. kdenbrok

kdenbrok New Member

i apologize in advance if this was brought up already but i play 2 games here and that is zombie and pirate...and my problem is why do you limit us to 10 gifts a day when you want us to have 30 or more friends

2. some reason i can send 25 a day on pirate..........are you myspace,facebook or hi5

3. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Pirate and Viking on Facebook are limited to 10 sent per day.

Yeah, this is REALLY annoying. I understand that you can only send one gift to each person, but limiting us to only sending 10? I have to choose from many gift-sending friends and leave the others out! They get mad!

4. antoris

antoris Member

I never understood that on Facebook either. Most games, 90% or more, allow 26+. Some even do 40 gifts per day.

5. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Another Facebook group with multiple variations on the game, I only play the one, but you can send to 40 people.

What about Mob Wars? Does MySpace have a different limit?

6. im serious it lets me send 25.........................weird.maybe its a glitch or maybe not same on fb........weird

7. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Each social network limits the number of requests that can be sent which is why the number of gifts that can be sent is different on MySpace, Facebook and Hi5.

8. mistress bearcat

mistress bearcat New Member

I play through FB, and this is the only game company that limits us to so few gifts. But, I see today that the limit has been raised to 15 in ZS and PC. Hurrah! Now eventually maybe Kano will catch up with other games and raise the limit to what the social networks actually allow.

9. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Well, I play Castle Age on FB, too. I can send 32 gifts there at once and then I have to wait some hours, so I can send 32 requests again. Not sure about the definite amount of time.

I think I can send 25 gifts on FB, but I'm not sure, I don't gift overly much there.

10. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

I play Restaurant City as well (same developer as Farmville, etc) and you can send 40 gifts per day.
    So it's not ENTIRELY FB's fault.