Getting raid boss keys.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Bert, May 23, 2016.

1. Bert

Bert New Member

How do you get the raid boss keys? I've completed all the adventures on the specified levels, but never got a key? Do I have to reset the levels and redo them? Help me out here, I can't join any raids because I don't have any keys.

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You don't need keys to join a raid only to open one, the raids are in VC and only 3 hours left to open one

3. Bert

Bert New Member

Still can't open any raids since I don't have any keys. Even though I finished all the levels.

4. Kirsten

ya have to know which adventures to do and they drop randomly hover over the keys to be sure you are in the right locations and do the adventures that need the most energy

5. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I'd say if you can't figure out how to get the keys you probably shouldn't be opening or joining any raids. Just saying.

6. Kirsten

I gotta agree with you there :)

7. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

You have the best chance of getting keys by hitting the highest energy adventures in each of the 4 empires that are listed as required. Simple enough but the odds do vary and it could take you quite a lot of hits on one of them, or more of them, to get all the keys to randomly drop.