[VC] Getting better warriors and weapons once you have a full clan

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Akkhunter1, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Ok so many people have all 2k clan members, (20 is the number in ZS i think). Anyways i recently hit all 2k clan members and now im going through and getting rid of all of my old and weak warriors and weapons to replace with better ones. And im going to have a heck of a time doing that because i really dont know what i should get. And im sure others players are having the same problem of figuring out what to get to replace the older weaker weapons and warriors. So i was thinking it would be a nice feature if KANO would add a little section saying what YOU should get to get you those new warriors and weapons, the quickest and easiest way. Im thinking it would be like a drop down box/type in response, like put in the weapon/warrior your trying to get rid of and how many you have of them. And also put in what other weapon/warrior you would like. Then it would calculate it out and give you a list of suggestions on how to do it. Such as: Boss drops, Adventure drops, Crafting, etc.
    I know some of you will probally say why dont you just ask someone. Good point, but if you ask different people, they will say different things. They will say ohh you need to get more defensive items, and others will say more attack items. But if you had a list of suggestions on how to get what YOU wanted then it would be alot easier for you.

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Before you do that craft up. Look at what will help and improve you. A lot of players always forget that. My opinion never throw anything away except the items u buy with coins in the beginning until you no longer need them. Reason this is u never know what will be used or crafted later on down the road.

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

1...id give this a zero if it was possible...youre basically asking kano to figure things out for you? nobody told me what to go for, what bosses are best to hit and which adventures offer the best bang for your buck...its something each individual has to figure out for themselves depending on their style of play or how they want to build. and besides that, ive told you all this before...take notes, it helps

4. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Funny demonik, you have hardly ever told me about build you may have said "Ohh your build is weak, go buy 1000 of these warriors." Not much help. And no offense i wouldnt really take advice from you, from what iv heard your defense is really bad for a level 6k. I know i dont have a lot of room to talk about low defense, but atleast im correcting my mistakes at level 3k instead of level 6k... just saying.

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I agree with Demonik. Might as well just have Kano install an Auto pilot switch.

6. Demonik1

lol who said i made any mistakes? ive built myself how ive wanted to, not how others believe i should. ive kept my def low so i could let my lower level friends have a leveling partner that gives them good exp and it also keeps the higher levels off your back cause they get crappy exp...win-win :] hows your acct holding up? must be lacking since youre asking kano to help you do what most figure out on their own

7. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

No, i asked kano for this to help others out because i know how difficult it is to figure out what you need and dont need to become as strong as you can. And my account is doing fine thank you very much, just needs some time and it will be where i want it to be.

8. Demonik1

oh really? i must have misunderstood the exact words YOU typed xDDD

9. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I think that a useful or even essential piece of kit is a calculator when looking at reviewing your weapons & warriors. I agee that it is up to the individual to create their chieftans & weapons how they want to, we are ALL unique in that respect so I do not think a crib sheet from Kano would be much help or we would all end up the same!!! Vive la differance. You just have to take care when upgrading because it may make you weaker to 'upgrade.' Only you can decide if you want to do that for a strategic reason or not - not Kano. I will only vote a 1 on this as I don't think it a very good idea.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2013