[LCN] Get With The Times Kano

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by RafeDavid, Apr 13, 2018.

1. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Hey Kano,

I think it's time the powers that be get together and finally decide to allow for the sell back of FP purchased items and loyalty items. At a reduced rate of course. With raids, loot cases, and the overall increase in the available items (which benefits all but really the newer players) it is time to give back to the guys and gals who supported the game from the early days. Not asking for the world here just a little something for purchased items which used to be great but pale in comparison to what can be obtained for free now. For example if someone spent 20 FP ages ago on an item which barely stays on the page or even worse has fallen off why not allow that to be traded in for 10 FP or if not wanting to go the FP route offer a group of updated items they can be traded in for. Same goes for loyalty items. Trade in a 4k items for 2k loyalty points. Or how about this; trade in old FP purchased items for loyalty points. You know show your loyalty to the players who have been loyal to you all these years.

Just a few thoughts to get the notion out there.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You can already sell back FP items provided you have 2,000 Mob (friends and Hired) and you are no longer using the item on Attack or Defense (either by yourself in your Loadout or your Mob).

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  3. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

I forgot about this. I seldom go into stockpile. Found 56 total items i could sell back at 5gf's each. MITCH, HOW MUCH LONGER DO I HAVE TO NOT SPEND MONEY ON GODFATHERS BEFORE THEY GIVE ME BACK THE 275 FOR 25 DOLLAR OFFER??? 3 1/2 MONTHS SO FAR, STILL WAITING FOR THE BETTER OFFER TO COME BACK TO ME.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

At most an 18% return on your FP investment when you sell items back? Although you can get about 8 items you can actually use in your inventory to increase your strength, maybe it's not as bad as it sounds...