[LCN] Get Rid of Gifts?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SwiftlyInnocent, Jul 1, 2015.

1. graveyardgabby

graveyardgabby Active Member

yep, i know it's where it is directed. i'm one of the ones that does appreciate it. i've also noticed several higher level players that appreciate the help getting those bosses killed. it's a win win ;)

2. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

Sometimes! But I personally dont bother even opening most bosses unless persuaded to share. ;-) With so few players on Kong, I hate helping potential rivals and enemies from getting stronger and one day using my help against me! And MOON I can kill all by myself if people would quit asking for it hahahaha Just kidding, keep asking and I will gladly share!

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

So we don't have any plans currently to get rid of gifting. As some of you may know, there are plans in the queue to make gifting less of a chore, but that might take a while. :(

If you play PC/LCN and have an Apple device (iPhone/iPad) may I suggest trying to send gifts on those apps? :)

Gazzaaaa likes this.
  4. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

secret gift is useless

5. flibby

flibby New Member

I wish for an increase in the amount of gifts per day to send.If you have 400+ chieftains, it is kinda rubbish having to keep posting 'you have reached your 100 gifts for today. Wait 15 bloody hours'

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I have over 2,000 and I do not need to send them all a gift:eek:

7. Orez

Orez Active Member

I only send gifts to the ones who give me one or when I go help someone with a Job. :)

Gazzaaaa and Kirsten like this.
  8. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

don't want gifts? let the system clear out your wishlist and don't refill it. those who do not send shall not receive.

9. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

Every time you say "clan" it verifies you are not playing LCN but another game. WE DON'T HAVE CLANS IN LCN! THIS IS A MOB WARS THREAD!!!!!!!!!

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's literally the same thing, it just has a different name.

Marc14, SwiftlyInnocent and AXXO like this.
  11. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

Crafting is NOT worthless in Victoria. I can craft a job drop of 114/110 into a craft of 118/112 with two gifts. So the craft is not something that I have to worry about using something I am still using or not.... it just makes the job drop better. I will agree though that many of the crafting options were not worth it as they might add something to defense and then take away from attack or vice versa. Or some of the crafts used two items that I was still using for an item that overall gave less strength. But I have crafted along the way with a few lulls here and there.

12. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

lol good one

Kirsten likes this.
  13. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

I actually I asked in Kong LCN about if people considered it the same thing and the answer was 100% "NO". That clan is not a term used in Mob Wars and that anyone using it is not talking about LCN. I guess if I said "Gang" that it would be exactly the same thing? Maybe I should start posting "Please join my gang" or "posse".

Orez likes this.
  14. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

clan
    klan/
    noun
    1. a close-knit group of interrelated families, especially in the Scottish Highlands.
      "the clan Macleod"
      synonyms: group of families, sept, gens; More

• a large family.
        "the Watts clan is one of racing's oldest families"
        synonyms: group of families, sept, gens; More

15. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

you can post all the d
    You can post all the definitions you want. The term CLAN is not used in Mob Wars. It is a term found in other games and regardless of meaning or Webster's dictionary, the term when used in LCN is the wrong game.

16. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

right. it's exactly the same, only different. i just wish they would clean up the dormant armadas. oh, and do something to encourage more battling. and the lag on the bounty list is immensely annoying. LCN would be so much more enjoyable if these areas could be looked at. you know, since it's all literally the same.

17. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

why the heck you making this such a big deal? like seriously who cares what someone calls it? Everyone knows what they are talking about. Quit being annoying

Kirsten and AXXO like this.
  18. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

LMAO It is a big deal if people posting are really players from other games posting in LCN threads without any idea of the actual game.... but they are all the same right? So why not just have one big forum called "GAMES".

Aapje likes this.
  19. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

What the _ is "an armada"?

Orez likes this.
  20. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

SwiftlyInnocent likes this.