Get punched and cannot attack????

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by HeyUwereWTFpwned, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Cannot fight Jeremy Carnivorous Giant, they are out of your XP range.

Yet Punched
    You were Punched by [AM] Jeremy Carnivorous Giant taking 574 damage.
    9 minutes ago delete

Right in the middle of Fight Lost
    You were attacked by [CKM] PSYREN with a Fight Boost of 15%. You lost the Fight losing $994,298. You dealt 2221 damage and took 3195 damage.
    Arm your Top Squad with stronger Inventory.
    9 minutes ago delete

So i got punched and yet i cannot attack?????

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

If the player is out of your exp range and they open the retaliation window then the higher level player should be able to attack them until the 24 hour window is over OR the higher level player has killed the lower level player.

3. geckster99

geckster99 Member

what o've seen in la cosa nostra is that that you have a few minutes to get them back ; the lower level then they are out of yr xp range............that was for getting listed ; they listed, o can ReAttack quickly but soon, not at all. You were punched something like 9 minutes ago, so thats too slow on yr behalf to do anything assuming its the same pattern in this app..............'or have killed the other player' answers that Q

4. I could not attack this person right after it happened. first time this happened hehehe

5. im the beast

im the beast Member

had the same thing happened to me only diff, was it was a level 293 punch me i was offline when i came online there were not healed up so i tryed to list and it said out of exp range..but yet they punched me 2 hours befor i got online.. just saying happened for the first time to me yesterday as well