Gear Level Bug

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Tothar, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Tothar

Tothar New Member

For some reason it is saying that 20 Italian Leather Suits at level 4 are stronger than 20 guard uniforms on level 4. That doesn't really add up if you check the stats. Any way that can be fixed. Thanks.

2. sheesh,this is coming up more and more.
    its already been mentioned how the battle system is whacked out
    things being weaker when they are stronger and vice versa

not on this app but on pirate clan,i added up everything i was attacking with(base attack included)and then added up my opponents defense(guessing his base)
    results,my attack was 40,000 points stronger than his defense and i still lose some.

3. cesarr

cesarr Member

do you have the 20 Italian leather suits and your attacking someone that has 20 guard uniforms?

4. Lil' Ms.Mandy

Lil' Ms.Mandy Member

Guard Uniforms have 15 attack compared to the leather suits 28 defense. I figured it uses the attack on weapons when attacking and the defense when defending.

However I have had plenty of fights where my weapons showed weaker even though my attack on those weapons was higher then the defense on their weapons so something is wacky or unexplained.

5. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

What were the attack/defense boosts at?

Expect to see a clarification in the results some time today. I expect that is what is causing some of the confusion.

6. this has been happening to me pretty consistently with my gear stats as well...8 out of ten times it says my gear is weaker when it is clearly stronger...only happens with gear though...all other categories seem fine.