Gamer Points.

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by ListedAlot, Mar 22, 2015.

1. ListedAlot

ListedAlot New Member

I was looking at gamer points for the syndicate that is ahead of my syn in points and I realized they have 2,400,600 points. Which is odd considering that at the end of day 6, the most points any syn can have is 2,400,000 points. So how come they have more points??? here is a screen shot to show their points and at the bottom right corner you will see the date which is Saturday. http://i.imgur.com/UMvwgPK.png

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  2. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Perhaps someone was replaced and the old person got some points and the new recruit as well.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll need to check this out with a developer to confirm my suspicions. Stay tuned!

4. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Any update Mi7ch?

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Weird, I thought I updated my last post with the news.

Anyways, yes, this is definitely a (very rare!) bug. There is a check that is supposed to happen to make sure that no Syndicate goes over the maximum. Not sure why it didn't kick in, but we're working to fix it. :)

The Navigator and Blue Nose like this.
  6. madjohn57

madjohn57 New Member

my job gamer points is stuck at 99% done and will not budge from that i have logged out and back in again also used more energy hoping this will move it on but no still stuck at 99% done any ideas would be most helpful thanks

7. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Good looking out mi7ch

8. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Are you doing jobs from the latest city?

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I sent you a private message about this. :)