[KanoPlay] gamer points reset

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Danny_boy, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Danny_boy

Danny_boy New Member

I would like to know why whe the nomad warriors changed there name to fearless nomad warriors why didn't their gamer points reset also have the same question about HDC 2 when they changed their syn name to HDC KDV ?

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

A name change doesn't erase gp.

It's if you disband the entire syndicate and remake it.

THEN the points are gone.

A name change costs 25 godfather points.

Does not reset gp.

That's like saying if you change your character's name or change the character type you get reset to a level 1.
    Doesn't work like that.

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I just wanna know where you came up with this?

4. Danny_boy

Danny_boy New Member

I was told when the leader of HDC 2 was changing their name it popped up and said points would be rest

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Never heard of that happening...weird...will try a test and see what happens and edit this post.

6. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Nope Gamer points do not get affected in any games by changing of names. Only way gamer points get affected is by not completeing them a glitch in the software or a player removing themselves from that faction armada guild before the end is up. But Lord is correct it costs favor points to change your name of your syndicate guild armada or faction but has no bearing on the loss of gamer points. Had this debate before with a developer.

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

The other way for points to be affected is if the entire syndicate disbands and reforms again..
    By entire syndicate that means the leader leaves and the syndicate is no longer there.
    Then if a new one is created by the same leader..of course all the points are gone.

That's the only way the points would get reset although technically its not resetted as its a new syndicate technically.