I've just done the "Toss the rat into a cement mixer" (80 energy,Palermo) job 15 times in a row. This now only gives me 34% of my daily gamer points for doing the job 15 times. Then I did the "Run drugs through the Chunnel" job (33 energy,London) once...that gave me 16% more to make a total of 50%. Two days ago I could do the first job 8 times and get 100% of my daily gamer points. Now I can't. Anyone know why? Edit: I've just done the Palermo job again, once. It gave me 34% of my daily gamer points.