[LCN] Game Rules

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Gazzaaaa, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

Just wondering where they are listed? I cant find anything in-game, nor on the forum - or am I just being blind?

2. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

In-game there is a help link in the top right corner. But the forum is the best place if you have questions. You get a lot of answers here, all different :)

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
    mi7ch and Kirsten like this.
  4. rules..... where you are going there are no rules.

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

correct there are not rules except for no cheating, there is info on how to play depending on your goals, and Jades posted links for that

6. SefuLaBani

SefuLaBani Member

I really don't know anything about rules... just don't cheat.

7. Tony_G

Tony_G Member

There are no rules period, go ask a mod about profanity they'll tell you they only recently decided to relax the rules yet there people or even famlies with offensive names that have had them for years...want to get away with anything in this game just spend money & the mods will turn a blind eye..just ask a mod..auto healers/auto bounty bounty hunting mods all welcome in this game too!

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@JADES pointed you to the closest resources to rules, check those out. If you have any questions, feel free to ask myself or Support. :)

We don't have "mods" (except for our forum mod who has no powers outside of the forums) but if you actually asked a Kano employee they would tell you that this is untrue.

Orez, JADES and Kirsten like this.
  9. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

10. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

The rules are simple.

1. You are not supposed to use auto devices or scripts.
    2. You are not supposed to share access to your account with other people
    3. If the game allows it, it is not against the game rules but it may be against the "players opinion of what is considered unspoken rules". Example, you can chain attack someone 5000 times within a 24 hour period as long as they keep healing based on game design. Some players might say attacking more than 3 times is "against the rules".
    Another example is in war mode you can only list someone once per day for points but if you were to chain list someone, your syndicate members if they collect the bounty can gain points for the kill multiple times. This is allowed as past of the rules of the game design but frowned upon in war mode in Kong LCN.

So the bottom line as far as #3, play the game however you want and it allows! Just know that you may upset other players along the way who might play the game as it allows to try and get revenge! ;-)

Orez likes this.
  11. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

It would be grand if the possibility to have multiple accounts on one platform could be eliminated. I know many "shared accounts" get frozen each month, but it is constantly re-accuring and In my eyes breaking rule#1.

12. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

Revised.

13. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

LOL I never said the rules were NOT broken. I simply was providing what the basic rules are supposed to be. We all know that scripts are being used all the time and not just by a handful of players. The biggest problem as I see it is it is like competing in sports where steroids are banned but there isn't a real test for them. You know everyone is using them and if you don't use them as well you get left behind but IF you get caught you could get banned. Or maybe a different example is driving on a freeway where the speed limit is 55 mph (I live in the USA) and the flow of traffic is 70 mph. You can try to stay out of people's way or you can just keep up with traffic. But if you are the one the cop decides to pull over, you will be the one getting the ticket. Kano needs to come up with a better way to make sure no one is using scripts or auto devices and make sure it is a even and fair playing field for everyone. The way it is now it seems we all know who is using something but some those people seem to get away with it year after year. How Kano really prove one person is using something but not prove the next person is?

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

And don't forget about technology advantages some players enjoy over the rest of us (not counting bots/scripts).

15. Tony_G

Tony_G Member

We don't have "mods" (except for our forum mod who has no powers outside of the forums) but if you actually asked a Kano employee they would tell you that this is untrue.

That is also an untruth and a HUGE one at that, Kano turn a blind eye to $$$ spent & that is the truth, so may accounts that have alts have been reported over the years & because they spend $$$ they get away with it & that is the truth!

16. Mr Gabriel

Mr Gabriel Member

Revised x2

17. Kirsten

What you quoted is true, Mods never had any power to ban anyone they only worked ,work in the forum,they are and never have been Kano employees , they are volunteers who help out in the forum only.

18. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

the one and only rule is kill as many players as you possibly can however you can.

Marc14 and Kirsten like this.
  19. Kirsten

That is definitely a great rule

20. Mr Gabriel

Mr Gabriel Member

Indeed,