Game Completed Award

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eddie, Mar 28, 2011.

?

Should there be such an achievement award?

1. Yes - at level 4000

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Yes - at level 5000

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. No such thing.

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. Eddie

Eddie Member

how about a "game completed" award?

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Well, I would rather think that you get a "Game Completed Award" when you have all achievements that can be collected. But as I think that there will be more to come, it is pointless to think about such a thing right now.

Or there could be an award for reaching Level 10.000. And it could come with the following comment a former friend made about the Guild Wars Achievement "God among Mortals", an achievement you get for bringing 35 titles to Level 12. And this takes insane amounts of time and dedication. "Congratulations, you've become a God among Mortals. You lack any form of Real Life."

And what about those over Level 4000 (or 5000) already. Do you want to tell them: "Congratulations, you've completed the Game. Get your Award and Certificate here. Nothing more is to come." I think they would become bored.

3. You complete the game when Eddie says you complete the game and will be bestowed the official reward and retirement package when Eddiekano deems fit. Conditions of retirement mean you can no longer level anymore but can bounty mrtyndall on all apps for free.

You reminded me of the final ending of Guitar Hero on South Park. "You are <insert British name for cigarette here>"