Full energy and stamina on level up at certain milestones

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Randy Jenkins, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Randy Jenkins

Randy Jenkins Active Member

I don't think that all players need full energy and stamina when they level up! Lower level players do not need a lot of xp before they level again. however, as a player levels and becomes higher in level it becomes harder and harder to level at a certain level I think a player should be awarded an achievement in which they get the full energy and stamina when they level just like the reductions in the time it takes for a energy and stamina point we get at certain milestones. it could start out at getting half a full energy and stamina on level up at level 2000 at level 4000 a player earns the second achievement which that would give them full energy and stamina. where the game concentrates more on how much health a player has the more health the stronger the punch and fighting stronger coop bosses this requires most of our skill points being allocated to health. what skill is not allocated to skill most players allocate to attack and defense so they can become stronger. allocating all or most skills to these stats we are pretty much forced to neglect the most important stats the energy and stamina when it comes to leveling. I am almost 2500 in level and following the warnings we see when we post some of our boss where it says that your health is to low to continue fighting this boss I am one that neglected allocating skill to energy and stamina . now it takes me 2 days to level one time. I know people can say this is my fault I didn't add a lot to energy and stamina but when there is warnings saying my health is to low to keep fighting the boss I am going to listen . I am going to add skill points to health until I quit seeing this warning also to do more damage punching a player requires higher health. I Think that it will get people interested in the game and keep players interested in the game working to get to these two milestones after getting full energy and stamina higher level players will remain interested in the game .

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Pass, been discussed many times in the past and retro always comes into play. This is why they introduced the consecutive if play daily keep getting 50% boost, and giving out plenty of freebies lately.

Terror of The Scioto and Kirsten like this.
  3. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

im assuming you are referring to PC or VC due to what sounds like getting to lvl 2500 relatively quick. Getting a full stam and energy boost would completely throw off the balance of the game. If i were to get a full stam boost for every lvl i wouldnt ever run out of stam. There are many different ways to build your character up but whatever play style you find the most enjoyable, follow that and place your points accordingly.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Everything else is being given away, so why not.

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

RETRO is why....

Terror of The Scioto and Kirsten like this.
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

that health warning will always be there, ignore it, the boss will always be stronger, most of us have played for 5 to 6 years, and we are still interested and did not have alot of the features there are today for a new player, so no ya wrong about keeping interested, these games were not designed to rush thru, although with the implementation of raids they have become that way, but raids if ya not strong will only make a new player weak in the long run.

Terror of The Scioto likes this.
  7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I used to buy the "retro" argument, but I don't now. When I started, we weren't able to get 50% daily boosts after playing for 7 days, but we do now. When I started, we didn't have arenas, but we do now. When I started, we didn't have syn wars, but we do now. When I started, we didn't have raids, but we do now. When I started, we weren't able to get free FPs for nothing, but we do now. None of that was "retroed" to older players. The game has changed so much, the whole "retro" argument is stupid. Why can't we get something for achieving certain milestones, like levels? The current achievement awards are pretty poor, they were implemented long before any of the changes I mentioned were, and not much of an incentive.

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

well I still voted one star , enough of people wanting the game easier and faster

Terror of The Scioto likes this.
  9. neill1990

getting a fill stam and energy refill would ruin the entire game without a huge nerf to xp players get. if a player allocates sp correctly they should be getting ~5 lvls per 7500 stam even at high lvls over 20k. players not receiving a full 5 lvls during raids need to step back and look at their sp allocation and adjust if they wish to lvl fast. Another way they could go about it is battle lvling where assuming both players have proper skill point allocation you could get upwards of 10-13 lvls from 5k attacks using the power attack and winning every battle.

as you can see though with battle this is the reason they put a cap limit on them for people without the cap could lvl to no end so there had to be something put in place to limit this or there was going to be a nerf to xp across the board which would have had a greater impact on the game.

the op never specified the game but judging from their comment pretty sure it is about either pc/vc. if it is about lcn or zombies the conversation is quite different but then there is also the fact of people dont play those games to get to 10/20k+ since the mechanics and play-styles of those 2 games are quite different then pc/vc where lvling fast has become an essential part for a majority of players.

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Really? Like raids and the upcoming rule changes haven't "ruined the entire game"? How many players have we lost because of those changes? I hardly think earning a refill as an achievement every once in a while is going to adversely impact game play or "unbalance" it even more. If you read through some of the other posts on here (about crafting, locations, etc.), It's pretty unbalanced now, wouldn't you agree?

11. neill1990

if it is only a one time thing lets say every couple thousand lvls that would be fine. the way i was understanding it was getting a full refill of energy and stam every lvl after reaching a certain milestone lol

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

That's the way I read it.

neill1990 likes this.