[PC] Free Stamina Reward! Limited Time Offer

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

If you use that method its always going to be old news. Because the developers have to activate the link to begin with before they can post it in the news and the groups and on twitter. So it would be considered old to begin with. Second thing is i said two days or more didnt say the actual day it started because like other players i wasn't around for when it was actually posted i found mine in the news feed and collected it myself. But seeing as they did one before this it had lasted for about two days give or take. In the rewards when they release it they always say limited time offer sorry if it doesn't say a specific ending date. I can bring that up to the developers if you wish to see if they can put a timeframe on it. Last but not least those group pages will help you find out when things are being released or other things to come in kano games. And as far as twittter goes. I have never used nor care to use twitter just like a lot of players out there. But many players were able to still receive the rewards without having to check a twitter account.

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

you do not have to do the twitter thing, but whenever something starts it is ""usually"" at 12:00 pm pacific time, just like the calendars ( the killer ones), the PC arena , so if it is gonna end in how ever many days, or even just saying a limited time I believe you would be late at 12:01 PST on the day it ends, it is a free thing , something new they have done a few times, here and there, very recently,I missed the one in ZS, myself but that was my fault.

for me that translates to 3:00 pm EST

3. Localsiding

Localsiding Member

Jon,

Thank you for the explanations, I appreciate that. I do believe that if Kano is going to publish this in the game under the News tab, they should make it timely. This is the 21st century and if we subscribed to a printed document, you expect the news to be old. There is no logical reason when you get information electronically that we should not know about it in advance. Just like with the calendars they give you a very clear explanation of how the calendar works, when it starts and when it ends. In addition, there should be detailed information for all rewards incentives. Since they announce the calendars in advance, they can do the same for any rewards bonus program offered.

It would be great if you brought this up to the developers and I would truly appreciate it.

Thank you again for all the information.

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I will pass this information along to the developers and make sure they look into this for you. And see if they can come up with a solution for it. Thank you for your responses also i do appreciate the feedback