[PC] Free Stamina Reward! Limited Time Offer

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

2. Slightly random figure of 99 stamina but thank you :D

3. kayjay

kayjay Guest

cool thx smack

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

so I guess a percentage of real stam or is it random

5. petelegpeg

petelegpeg New Member

Congratulations! Your loyalty has earned you 376 Stamina. Tyvm, mates!

6. 1000

1000 Member

best thing ever made :)))))))))) congratulation

7. Congratulations! Your loyalty has earned you 308 Stamina. /// gracias, grazie, obrigado, mersi.

8. Bubba

Bubba Member

I would like to see an option to reassign your skill points.

9. meandyou

meandyou Banned

that would really mess the game right up,all it would do is make the strong pirates stronger, as all they have to do is wait until the weaker one make themselves strong then reallocate their skill points in the appropriate place, and wen you get a reallocation, you can only reallocate the skill point that you have above the current achievements you have so if you have 2008 skill points in energy , then you only get 8 skill points to play with and if a player was to want a reallocation then it shows that they have made the wrong decisions in the first place so asking for a reallocation is really saying i dont have a clue ho the game works i have messed up

10. Localsiding

Localsiding Member

How long was this reward offered, minutes, hours??? It would be nice to have more details about this reward. If a moderator would answer these questions, it would be nice.

In the future, for rewards I know Stamina is very important to me, as I would think it would be to most or it would not have been offered in the first place, I would like to see more Stamina rewards.

However, I would still like to know how long it was offered as most the "News" items are for stuff that comes up in the game like the Calendars and such. It would be nice to see the announcements in the game because when the majority of the new items are stuff that is trivial news and I do not always check the news items the day they pop up.

In addition, I do not Twitter so if announcements show there I will never see them.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  11. 'Nick Gunther

'Nick Gunther Member

I check PC every hour or 2. And I never got this news update until now, and when I clicked on the reward link.
    It's telling me that the event is over?

Anyone else having issue?

12. Jonathan Betts

Jonathan Betts New Member

more world bosses and to be able to upgrade weapon ships and mateys

13. Jonathan Betts

Jonathan Betts New Member

it did the same to me m8 just musta missed it

14. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

The stamina reward has been offered for two days or more now. It was bound to expire. They usually only last a day or two at most. For future references always check the news tab in the game some people just get use to not checking it anymore because they think its just a calender issue. And for those that do not use twitter check the facebook app pages for the respective games for announcements and more rewards when they are announced. These are the links for the respective kano games

http://www.facebook.com/zombieslayerfans
    http://www.facebook.com/pirateclanfans
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mob-Wa...31874240207368
    http://www.facebook.com/vikingclanfans

15. 'Nick Gunther

'Nick Gunther Member

But then why notify us in game for something that's already expired?

16. Jon Ward

It hadn't expired yet when it was posted. If you collected it the first time from a link you could not collect it a second time from the news tab many players thought it was a new reward when it was the same one. Kano posted it all on the twitter the group pages for there games and then finally inside the games. Kano probably resent it out one more time before expiring it in a day to make sure everyone who was on between those days had the chance to receive the rewards. If you were not on during those days and then logged in after it expired it will still be in your news tab until you clear it out.

17. 'Nick Gunther

'Nick Gunther Member

I posted this previously:
    "I check PC every hour or 2. And I never got this news update until now, and when I clicked on the reward link.
    It's telling me that the event is over?"

18. Jon Ward

Were you checking it when they actually had the free stam reward going on during those days it was actually active. The last day it would have been active would have probably been last night. But if you were not playing last night then the news tab would have still showed it being in there waiting for you to clear it out.

19. gtbuddy

gtbuddy New Member

i guess i missed that reward,i was too late

20. Localsiding

Localsiding Member

If I remember, correctly when I checked the News tab it had a date of the 5th and you say it lasted two days. I checked it on the 7th, which is in the two days you said, and it had already expired. No dice, it did not last for two days.

If the news lets us know after it has started it is old news, if you have to belong to Twitter to know about it in advance, then you are not targeting everyone who plays Pirate Clan and it is not fair.

In addition, why it is when Administrators are asked a question that we do not get a straight answer. Just tell us when, by that I mean the day and hour it starts and the day and hour it ends. I think it is not asking too much. The only link we need is in the game we play, i.e.: Pirate Clan, Viking Clan, etc.