[PC] Free Energy Reward! Limited Time Offer

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

2. Congratulations! Your loyalty has earned you 201 Energy.

3. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

thank you for the refill and a refil that would be cool to see is were you have an option of either stamina or energy boost.
    i like how you guys are putting these out its a helpful thing to people who visit the forums.

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

the last one was a stamina boost and there was a stamina/energy,coin option boost in the newsletter not that long ago :)

5. Carol Anderson

Carol Anderson New Member

thanks devs

6. neill1990

reply to linda: oh i thought this was the 2nd boost that they handed out or am i wrong?

7. Wazza

Wazza New Member

That will come in handy.....thanks

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Neill you drive me nuts lol nit picking everything, :p yes this is the second one , (limited time boost) the first one was stamina this one is energy and there was one in the newsletter a couple of weeks ago where you had a CHOICE of what to pick, stam, energy, or coins , you can look this things up in the search bar :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2012
  9. neill1990

you no i dont even no why i didnt think of searching it and now i feel like wow that was a stupid coment to put when there is a search bar there lol. im going to use it next time instead of coment and have someone else tell me.

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

11. Thank you I think got around 60? :D

12. kayjay

kayjay Guest

Congratulations! Your loyalty has earned you 102 Energy.

thx smack

13. Yes, thank you Kano for the free 60 energy. I am curious, how is that number determined? I am the #2 player in myspace PC, never miss a day. Or is it random? Regardless, thank you again, it's 60 energy I didn't have before I followed your link. :)

14. geff gur

geff gur Member

Congratulations! Your loyalty has earned you 351 Energy. WOOHOOO! 10% of my maximum! thanks! :) i loooooove free energy!!

15. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I believe jillian when they started doing this they said it would just be a luck of the random draw of what you get everytime. Last time for energy i got about 300 this time around i got 65