[LCN] Free Chat to all

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by SwiftlyInnocent, Sep 6, 2015.

1. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

I didnt feel like going through forums so spare me the heartache.
    But i feel we should get rid of the fact you can only send certain messages to people who are not in your mob. You should be allowed to say whatever you like whenever you like any time in the game. Not limit our communications

2. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

too bad you didn't search for threads. this has been brought up before. the answer is no.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

you want to say something to someone send them a FB message but if you cross the line,and they report you to FB you could lose your account, let's face it,just cause we are behind a computer screen does not mean we can say whatever we want, nor should we be able to, these games can bring out the worst in people,sometimes their worst is their normal. And really you should search the forum for ideas or questions,just about anything you can think of has been talked about thru the years,and then some.

As it is Chat is free now ,we use to need tokens or whatever they were called once upon a time.

Tony Montana likes this.
  4. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure I've seen similar threads as well about not being able to send people you aren't mobbed with in game messages or the restrictions in World Chat. I'm not going to search them out and provide the links but they are there.

There are times when it would be useful to send someone I am not mobbed with a message but not so frequently that I would campaign for it. As far as a no holds barred chat option that would not be something I'd like to see. Anonymity makes some people do strange things.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Aah, I remember having to pay to post in World Chat! I only used to post when the armada needed a spot filled. Hehe . :rolleyes:

Tony Montana likes this.
  6. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

principally censorship is everywhere you can not curse free especially total unknown people...But I always wanted to be given to proposals in any forum topic more fixed messages for people who are not in your mob,armada or clan...At least to become understandable what you want to tell them :)

7. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

If you wan to send them a message PK them

Marc14 and Kirsten like this.
  8. SwiftlyInnocent

Its not like i would say anything hatred or stuff like that but sometimes i do question why random high levels attack me like there really isnt a need to attack someone who is 2000-4000 levels below you but like we all say it is a PVP game shit can happen at anytime. but yes i am thankful chat is free

Tony Montana likes this.
  9. SwiftlyInnocent

If they made more messages i would be happier with just that

Tony Montana likes this.
  10. SwiftlyInnocent

well lets increase what can be said like some of the messages you can send them that the game already made are stupid for example "Are you on a suicide mission?" like that is just stupid and completely irrelevant you dont need 40+ trash talking ones and like 5 conversation stater/ friendly ones like even it out a bit

Tony Montana likes this.
  11. Kirsten

No one needs a reason to list anyone

Tony Montana likes this.
  12. Tony Montana

Your post is reason enough, j/k

13. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I agree with you there the prepared one liners are in serious need of updating. I'm a bit of a slacker otherwise I'd do it myself; maybe someone could start a thread with suggestions for updating the prepared one liners.

Chasity likes this.
  14. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i don't care, i've been banned so long, i can't even remember when i was able to chat. as far as the canned messages, this has been brought up before. it sounds as if this is low on the priority list (if it's even on it at all).

Kirsten likes this.
  15. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

I'd be happy if they just changed all the massages. They're getting old.

SwiftlyInnocent and Tony Montana like this.
  16. Tony Montana

Who's offering massages, my neck hurts

17. Kirsten

Stop ya killing me lol lol lol

18. SwiftlyInnocent

all them lols though o_O:rolleyes:o_O

Tony Montana likes this.
  19. Tony Montana

Lol and the LOL in which she LOL'd

20. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

"I do not understand!","Do you want to try leveling?",Give my salute to your guild member'',"We have not completed yet!","Do not bother me with nonsense!"","One more message and will crush you!"," do not send me friend request in facebook I do not have space for more friends!","You are welcome","I must tell you something important...","Oh shut up!","Good night!",Good morning",If it was not this axe slap now you would be alive!","Your guild member started this"","I am little but I am a daily player!","This can not explain it here!"
    It would be better to be added similar fixed message...