France boss

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Sour_Rubbish, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

World bosses plan to release in France?
    And how often emerging world bosses?
    Plans to release improved things (craft) English world boss?

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There's no current ETA for a France World Boss or a hard schedule for World Boss releases. We base those mostly off of community interest for expansions in that area.

3. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

Thanks for the answer. I thought about unlimited timeframe Release the boss. But would like to enjoy the new boss.

Ask a question associated with clan of Viking things to improve the quality of elite, optimal. We will improve the five things in one with normal bosses (I see this in the world bosses)?

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Crafting works a little differently in Zombie Slayer than in the other three games so chances are we'll keep the Elite/Optimal crafting just for World Bosses for the foreseeable future. :)

5. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

I only play the zombie slayer. I have a general view on the other games. Then crafting understanding.

There is another question about the chance of loot attacks 2 - The player who struck 500 attacks does not get a drop. And that caused a drop gets two attacks.
    It must be so? For me as a chance with each new attack, must grow.

6. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i have to disagree with that statement there buddy...if that were true there would be a world boss for every area lolol

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You know what I mean :p