[ZS] Fraction Tournament Boss

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Cameron Dollinger, Mar 14, 2012.

1. I think there should be a boss Tournament for Fractions...........................A boss for all the Fractions(leader's choice) like a world boss but the boss has.................1,000,000,000,000 health..............500 attack and 500 defense for level 1..............and you can do 3 attacks every 3 1/2 hours (1/2 = 30 minutes)...........lasts 3 days.........starts every 9 days.......power attack............+300 Attack and 250 Defense..................next power attack for 1000 more slayers..............+500Attack and +495 Defense..............next power attack for 5000 more slayers.............+1000Attack and +995 Defense

PLEASE RATE&SUBSCRIBE!

2. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

i dont understand.
    you want us leaders of our syndicates/armadas, whatever they are called to choose a boss for our group and open a tournament to see who attackes the most or what?
    if its that we already have a syndicate leaderboard tab on the world bosses.
    explain it a bit better.
    i'm not voting yet cause i dont yet understand...

3. DoNRaDu.........to make it understand more...............2 groups have 1 Boss and the fractions have 2 do the most damage to win the Boss Fraction Tournament.............pretty much ...........Most Damage From Fraction = That Fraction Wins

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Can't they just fight each other? Whoever kills the other side the fastest, wins.

5. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

What would the winning syndicate get for winning?

I like this idea too, make this as well, 1 vs 1 syndicate wars, first to kill the whole other synd is the winner!

6. good idea but that would be too easy...........and you get prizes for more damage. more damage = better prizes................Win= 1 UN credit

7. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

1 UN isn't worth it IMO. But i am a fighter, I don't care for killing bosses.

8. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

I understand now.
    Do you even know how many syndicates/armadas/factions are out there?
    This would take a massive amount of work from kano for us to have a selections of bosses to fight for.
    The main reason i dont agree is that i preffer to do actual bosses where i get good items than fight over a boss that MIGHT give me a fp IF i win.
    But thats just my point of view...