Fraction Boss

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Sour_Rubbish, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

There was a question about the factional bosses. They will be implemented? I'm talking about a new type of boss. I represent them as cooperative bosses. Officers call the boss to fight, but it has only faction members. These bosses add a personal achievement for killing boss 1/5/10.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We're always considering new types of events! We're not 100% certain that this exact idea will be added but we're exploring a few different possibilities right now. :)

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

would these possibilities be available for all games and will we see at least a few of the ideas and be able to vote on them? that would be neat i think

4. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

This may get more players involved in factions/syndicates/guilds/armadas.

5. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Yah indeed also some penalty for leaving a faction to except when you got kick. So when the faction boss Is starting or already start the new member needs to wait before he can attack the boss till the boss is dead. This just sounds great and not a easy boss like world boss or lvl 50 co-op boss. Very hard boss with allot of reward (perhaps faction level) how higher the faction like faction war (a,b,c,d,e factions) how stronger the boss and how more reward you get.

Sounds great :D