FP chance drop

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Elise Falcony, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

Practic

Im kill 520 bosses and get 10FP

Drop chance rate = 1,92%

2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

its actually completely random...you could kill another 500 and get 30 fps or none

3. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

I think drop chance rate is constant.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

No as DEMONIK said, it's random.

5. Demonik1

Bosses Helped: 58,515...get back to me when youve reached that number haha

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Bosses Helped: 70,054 LOL

7. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

Lol.

chance to drop = 1,9%
    It is random drop with chance 1,9% (or 2%)

Math -probability theory

8. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

Sometimes you can't just say nothing, another calendar is over and from 3 done not 1 top single hit payout, is it that i am just unlucky? is it that from the 5% they say is just only 1% or is it a bug? this happens even in challenges most without even getting xp let alone the 5fp's..is better i do like most are doing and start to do the Odin's rune challenge instead, at least i get 6 fp's if i do the ones that have the 2 fp's completing reward in 2 days.

9. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

it is probability.

if drop chance =5% you need to make hundreds shoots to see it.

And think better to make 2FP quest than w8 5% FP shot.

10. Demonik1

I don't care what anybody says, I've gotten tons of fps from the hunter challenges not to mention the great exp and drops after they're completed. The crappy card games don't come anywhere close to them

11. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

Either i don't care what you says buddy, may be you got tons of fp's because you're Supremely exalted? this is the wrong in here, for you that get ton's of fp's you don't care, but for those like me that gets nothing we care, this should be balanced between all the players.

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'll side with Demonik on this. I have been playing for about 3 years. The cards are terrible, which is why they aren't being offered for the newer locations. While you may not get many FPs during one particular challenge, over time I believe you end up with more FPs from the shot challenges as opposed to the card ones. I wouldn't say that I have "tons" of FPs, but I have noticed my FPs go up more once I focused on the shot challenges and forgot about the cards.

13. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I never do the card games anymore,been a long time since I tried,( they would expire and or, I never got anything) in all 4 games , and I do get FP from the other challenge., as well as the calendars.

14. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

24 FP on 1000boss = 2,4%

15. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

next 500
    12FP 500bosses = 2,4%

16. James Wright

James Wright Member

Hi Elise

You may have gathered by the hundreds of replies that you have got that over in the real world on FB were a little more bothered about fighting than doing a statistical analysis of what the chances of getting a drop are.

Do yourself a favour, ditch the platform your on and come over to FB, you may have a chance to level and build your character a bit quicker. That said, the chances of you winning the arena are about the same a Shergar winning the next Grand National. Enuff said.

17. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

I do not care about winning arena, Im win last arena.

[​IMG]

spoiler

With big help my friend. And my build cant win arena now - bcse it is invalid.
    some players with level 2000 stronger than my. Im my build - active hero with big stamina - 4000 now and 7500 later

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  18. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probability_theory

I do not deny that the chance may change
    but that changes maked by developers.

And drop rate is 2-2,5% now. 50 bosses -1 FP.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  19. James Wright

James Wright Member

Yeah and look at the amazing amount of XP gained. I cleared 10 million xp on the last arena and came 9th, spot the difference. The fact that you got 75fp is a joke!

During the Battle Arena you gained 10,843,643 XP!

20. Elise Falcony

Elise Falcony Banned

yes it is imbalanse