Forum Posting Program Season 3

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jun 30, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Your first post doesn't have to be in this thread, any comments anywhere will count. ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  2. juanmmatam

juanmmatam Member

Ooop Posted a few before the kick off date
    Here is one.

What about blackmith recipes based solely on gifts. Sometimes we got a lot that are barely used

Another one, A couple of years ago, I suggestes to have a "ship" item. VC is the only of the kano apps (RPG) that has only two ites. Hard to believe that the VC does not have a ship list. There were the shipbuilders and with a lot of sea expeditions.

I also suggested creating another reward based on the numer of gifts send (either by a period or by a goal number). A lot of players lost interest of receiving or sending (particularly at high levels cuz the recuding opportunities to blacksmit).

Overall, Kano has to evolve to a more dynamic offerings and constatntly creating to increase their # of regular daily players.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2015
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

If you know how to craft ya know what gifts to ask for, simple solution

4. Kirsten

so are you gonna spam us now,FFS There are places to post ideas, this is not the place

AlterEgoT and Mabest like this.
  5. doosip

doosip New Member

How does this work if your forum name doesn't match your in-game name?

6. Kirsten

This is the forum and has nothing to do with your game if you meet the requirements in the forum you will get a message from Mitch in the forum with instructions how to claim the reward for your game

Chasity and doosip like this.
  7. doosip

doosip New Member

Thanks, Kirsten.

Kirsten likes this.
  8. juanmmatam

juanmmatam Member

What about new achievements? THe higher levels you are the lesser you get.

Another earlier suggestion was to reduce the levels in between. It takes a lot to increase 50 for each. Sometime I uust got bored....

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2015
  9. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I am sure if you read through current posts or older ones you will find many things you would like to give input on. please remember that there are stars for ranking at the upper right of a post, from my understanding kano uses this as a tool to see where peoples views are on a subject. so if you dont like it rank 1 and so on up the scale

10. killerboy81

killerboy81 New Member

@mi7ch
    Is there a way to get a superior weapon when you play the raid bosses,or is it just luck when you hit a superior?

11. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

You get a guaranteed superior on your first raid summoned or when you are the top performer in your tier on any raid. Anywhere else you need lots of luck.

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The first Boss you start during the even will grant you a Superior item when it is killed. Being first for overall actions in your tier is another guarantee. Other than that it is down to luck, although higher overall actions gives you a better chance.

13. juanmmatam

juanmmatam Member

On the raid, what about givong an extra weapon/armor for every 1000 hits. Sometime you are using a few thousand and with no drops, no much of an incdentive I think

14. Kirsten

Everyone gets a drop at the end for the min actions, there are no drops during the raid.

15. killerboy81

killerboy81 New Member

I collected a superior on my own raid boss.
    Thnx for the reply gazember and mi7ch.
    Learned something from you guys

16. doosip

doosip New Member

I didn't know that about top in your tier. Wish I'd found out before I was about to move into the 1500+ tier :)

17. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Yeah, it is a huge difference when you go from being a high level in 1 tier to a low level in a higher tier.

18. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Nice, now I know to not go all ape sh** on bosses and focus on a select few

19. killerboy81

killerboy81 New Member

You need to do the most damage or actions on yout tier,then your insured of a good weapon,or only play your own raid

20. killerboy81

killerboy81 New Member

Lol...you want to go to fast...same problem here