Forum Posting Program Season 3

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jun 30, 2015.

1. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

2. Carl Stahls

Carl Stahls Member

this sounds kinda cool

3. Samiam Fourever

Samiam Fourever New Member

wow had no idea this had been going on... will definitely participate to get the fp lol... just wondering if you get fp for each game or if you have to pick just one to get them for?

4. nhtruong

nhtruong New Member

thanks mi7ch, i love rewards ^^

5. You have been awarded a trophy: Keeps Coming Back when did this start?? and I am lost no idea what 's going on with my forum account .. anymore a link to rewards from the pass few months would help me play catch up .. and a link to find where I would find that link too.. lol really lost HB

6. graveyardgabby

graveyardgabby Active Member

http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/june-2015-forum-registration-item-giveaway.15824/ here's for the kano konch give away if you missed it. the others are expired. i have no idea if this one is still active or not but, it is the most recent.

7. Sambo

Sambo New Member

Sounds like fun, been playing for 3 years... had no idea this was going on..... guess I should pay better attention

8. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I am posting for my reward =)

9. Lester peterson aka Pete

Lester peterson aka Pete Active Member

but I am a shy minister of god doing this game as research to my doctorate do I have to post ten lol

10. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

i don't think i've made that many posts in 6 years . lol

11. Mike Ashby

Mike Ashby New Member

OK, Thank's...

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

You can Post ANYWHERE within the Kano Forums - Not just this Thread! The Program was originally started to get more people using the Forum, thus creating more activity (and hopefully Members helping one another out across all of Kano's Games)..

13. Water81300

Water81300 New Member

You see, this is the reason people love you guys.

14. always in chains

always in chains New Member

seems like a good idea, an easy way to get a little somethin extra.

15. Mystic

Mystic Member

And this is what I get for not posting much and not being in here every day - this is the first I'm hearing about it.

Ah, well. It's good. Thanks for the notification on it, and thanks for the program!

16. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

yes good idea, im already participating with this post. really enjoyed the special price we got last time for completing all 3 months, that alone is worth participating.

Kirsten likes this.
  17. Englander

Englander Member

will sure give it a go for free stuff lol

18. richylufc

richylufc New Member

what was got last time for rewards?

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It was 20 fp's, free stam/energy refill each month, if do consecutive 3 months of (20 post per month) get a special item, nothing great but free and can not be bought in game.

mark GT likes this.
  20. richylufc

richylufc New Member

well thats ok its not like much is needed to be done and better than nothing lol