Forum Management Changes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, May 16, 2017.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey everyone,

It’s crazy to think that on May 27, I’ll have been the Community Manager at Kano/Apps for four years. Time flies, eh?

Over the past year I’ve been taking on a lot more behind the scenes work for Kano/Apps so, as you might have noticed, I’ve had less time to be on the forum as much as I’d like.

Since I’m going to be getting even busier with this other work, I’ve made the decision to step back as the official sole representative of Kano/Apps on the forum (Smack’s visits notwithstanding).

I’m not leaving you adrift, though! In my place you’ll be in the capable hands of @SparkleMotion and @Dobby, who also handle our Support tickets.

I’m sure there will be mixed feelings about my forum departure, but I have confidence that these two are more than capable of filling my shoes. I’ll still try to respond to Private Messages where I can, but please direct all future questions to the folks listed above.

Thanks for the last four years, and I’ll see you around!

M3THMouth, HJM, FancyPants and 5 others like this.
  2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

And just like that Mi7ch is out but he shall rise again like a phoenix!

[​IMG]

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Maybe it's just me, but that doesn't look like a phoenix in the video. :confused: Don't be a stranger, mi7ch! As long as you're not leaving us in Deltan's hands, we're good.

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Deltan was cool, and Dan was also, I miss wonderbread .

5. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

wonderbread was alot cooler altho mi7ch is too..be nice if WB would comeback to us as a fulltime Forum assistant :)

6. Lester peterson aka Pete

Lester peterson aka Pete Active Member

you will be missed :(

7. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

And for i dont get any answer to my question about possibility to add to more Stam, i have to ask it again and will keep do until i get and answer. Wen shall we be able to add more? as it is now i need 2700 stam to do 1 level. So not even 3 levels on 1 stam refill for 10 fp!!!!!!! That do suck. So want me/us do raids you need do some about it. !0 000 stam at least then i will at least get 3 levels. best had be to get able to add to 15 000 stam... and ofc that have to fit with levels. so say lvl 30 000 10 000 stam lvl 35 000 12500 stam and then lvl 40 k 15 000 stam or like that

Kimbella and HJM like this.