[FB] Forum email validation issue

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Jerome Griffin, Jan 8, 2013.

1. I keep having this message pop up when I log into the Forum:

If you did not receive an email, you may have submitted an invalid email address. Click here to update your email and then you will need to request another validation email.

I validated this a long time ago. Can you please check this or resend the validation email so I can try again? My email looks like a made up email but it is not. It is a real email address as I own that domain . Thanks

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Jerome can you sent that message and your email address support , I will Tell Kano to expect a message from you . :)

Need help? Contact support via:http://www.kanoapps.com/support/ <<<----- click here

3. I was going to send it there but saw no option for problems with the forum. There used to be a hot link in that error message that allowed me to click to resend a valadation email but it never really worked and now that is gone as well. I will just send it on to support then, Thanks

4. Also, why is the log in with Facebook option there sometimes but not others? It's really odd.

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Not sure, I always just figured I was already using the option, when I don't see it, but Kano can give you an answer lol I am just the messenger :) They will get it figured out .

6. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

You should be able to select "Kano/Apps Forums" from the "Select which game" dropdown menu for forum-based support inquiries. You do need to include your game id and network, despite the fact that those aren't necessary on the forums.

Not too sure about the FB log-in thing, although if you're not seeing the fb connect button, I recommend logging in to FB separately first and see if that helps.

7. Uderstood, Have a nice day and Happy Gaming.

8. Oh wow, I feel a bit silly now that I found the Forum thing in the support page! Thanks WB ....

9. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Nothing to feel silly about! Glad we could help you out :)