Forum Activity Program Season One (October - December)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Not sure what email you're referring to there, the only email we sent with a reward was the recent Winter newsletter.

2. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I received an e-mail at the beginning of November saying that I had made enough posts to warrant a reward. The e-mail was a result of you starting a conversation with me. All this before my computer melted.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Ah, hence my confusion. Yes, I did send you a conversation (which you receive an email notification for) regarding meeting the quantity for one of the months, which every other qualifying poster would have received. :)

4. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

any idea when the quarterly season awards will be given out? or if they already have been? if they have, i guess i didn't earn one.

5. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i guess the answer is if you didn't get a message, you didn't get a quarterly season reward.

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Only the month of dec messages were sent not the three month reward

7. Jaegermeister

okay. but it has been 2 weeks since the end of the year. when are we going to get them then?

8. Kirsten

When Mitch gets time I guess hey it is like money in the bank , he posted about it ,nothing specific ,but he mentioned in response to someone asking. If yA got a message from Mitch then you can get your monthly reward if you qualified.

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's a "larger" reward that I can't do myself so it takes more time than the monthly rewards. Everyone who qualified will get their season reward in due course. :)

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Kirsten

Fine with me ;)

11. Jaegermeister

i see. so those that are eligible get them when they get them. i'll quit asking stupid questions.

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

It's not a stupid question. You just got a typical answer. "You'll get it when you get it."

Lasinagol likes this.
  13. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

i had 4got all about it,lol... now you have me wondering...o_O

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I will have something for qualifying forum members this week! Keep your eye on your private message inbox. :)

15. Kirsten

Thank you Uncle Mitch :p

16. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

oh the agony of suspense :p

Kirsten and bEn K like this.
  17. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

always love the free stuff

18. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

Mi7ch your the only one I know who gives things away to those that make so much work for you lol

19. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

Over the past month I have noticed a VERY large number of people (who don't normally post ANYTHING in the Forums) begin posting SOLELY to reap the rewards of this program - people that I know are already friends asking one another pointless questions and in many different posts as opposed to asking in only one post! I really think the "non constructive" posts where it is VERY obvious what's happening (people posting solely for the rewards) should NOT be counted - hopefully this is something you're already aware of and actively doing because it's really starting to "clog" the Forum with what I consider (and know) to be SPAM!

Lasinagol likes this.
  20. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Oh you notice the crap people post on threads too huh lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.